Vogue Williams #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously with the face torch 🙄 I’m at the end of my line with this craic

Reactions: 1
Does anyone listen to the therapy crouch? I stumbled across it and really enjoying it. As a couple they’re more appealing than Spencer and Vogue!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone listen to the therapy crouch? I stumbled across it and really enjoying it. As a couple they’re more appealing than Spencer and Vogue!
I love it …. They are so much more relatable as a couple!

Reactions: 3
I need to ask if above posters have any kids because where the duck would be be finding the time to 'throw on polish' with three kids. It's hard to find the time!
Vogue has plenty of kid free time. Even when my kids were little I made time to paint my nails.

Reactions: 4
I was wondering if I'd regret my decision not to have kids but if it meant not even having 10 mins to paint my nails , then I'm at peace with it 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
In fairness, she and her trainer have workouts on there, at least she actually works out and fitness is a big part of her life unlike Aoibhe Devlin who was paid by them a few times and does feck all
That’s fine but do you actually think she’s going to go and open the gymondo app and do a workout? The same way she definitely isn’t burning a Yankee Candle at home, her house would have Jo Malone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can tell by her latest stories in the orange outfit she’s gone and had something done to her eyes and it does not look good 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.