Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much shopping .... she's almost worse than her mate Beggy Becky
She's taken so many new things every day lately

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another day, another order of sweatshirts and jeans exactly the same as the other 400 pairs she has .... just because she saw someone on another account wearing 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s a pain in the arse with all the shite she buys and probably sends back. I only follow her cause she lives next to my old house and I’m a nosey witch!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t get past her face… what has she done to herself?! Looks like far too much Botox and fillers, she’s getting a very puffy sand taut face.

• Haha
She has serious FOMO doesn't she ...

I saw XYZ on Tik Tok wearing it ....
I saw XYZ on Insta wearing it ....
Went on the site & saw it was selling out fast ....

She's an advertisers dream .... & greedy like her mate Beggy

Each to their own but she looks dreadful, totally over doing the cosmetic procedures now
Also the copying of everyone’s fashion, where what you want but dress appropriate. I love a sweatshirt etc but she dresses like the kids I see coming out of college and not a good look on a woman of nearly 50

Each to their own but she looks dreadful, totally over doing the cosmetic procedures now
Also the copying of everyone’s fashion, where what you want but dress appropriate. I love a sweatshirt etc but she dresses like the kids I see coming out of college and not a good look on a woman of nearly 50
She has ehhm totally ehhmm mutilated ehhhmm her face so aye ...I'm slightly older than Scottish Beggy and would never wear the clothes she wears so fuddy duddy ehhhm

Reactions: 4
Some serious backtracking on the paint story there . Using B&Q instead of Decorating Centre Online, oooops🤣.

Helen at decorating center must have been sick to death of sending free paint every few months, so beggy has had to buy her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
YES!!! I literally ran here now when I watched the stories and seen she’d had to finally fork out to buy her own paint for about the first time in 4 years since I’ve been watching her

Not before bleeping time!

My god, spending again! I know she put her old dressing table on FB marketplace but she is never going to be happy with what she’s got. Ever noticed she always “wants” on her stories. I used to like her wee account as it was relatable but now it’s all “want” and “affiliated” links. Getting boring 😴

What a sad existence (not just her but all the instahuns) having to change the decoration in your house not because it needs doing but because everyone on IG has already seen it and you have nothing more to show. She does everything at 100 miles a hour and spends money like it's going out of fashion

Another one who's spending doesn't match her lifestyle. She works 1 day a week and in the last week alone has been to ikea numerous times bought a new dressing table and now a £180 bag. Make it make sense

I don’t get it either. They can’t earn *that much* from just making blinds 🤔
I think they either have money/come from money or they have very little to no mortgage just going by her age and that they’ve lived in that house since their kids were actual children.

This year I’ve really made a conscious effort and resolution to buy less because I don’t actually need half of it, it’s kinder on my purse and the environment. So when I watch some people on Instagram it’s literally buying for the sake of buying.
Every time I watch her spend money on her more shite I just think ‘you do not need this’. What was the reason she used this time to justify buying one white IKEA desk for another? More space for make up brushes or something to that effect?

She could be away I’m travelling, on mini breaks in an around Scotland, wee weekend away aboard for what she spends month to month on more DIY stuff, more oversized jackets and trousers and hoodies!!

I also checked out her Vinted out of pure nosiness last time she was talking about. Some is alright quality and other things like manly old trainers, get them in the bleeping bin!

I don’t get it either. They can’t earn *that much* from just making blinds 🤔
I think they either have money/come from money or they have very little to no mortgage just going by her age and that they’ve lived in that house since their kids were actual children.

This year I’ve really made a conscious effort and resolution to buy less because I don’t actually need half of it, it’s kinder on my purse and the environment. So when I watch some people on Instagram it’s literally buying for the sake of buying.
Every time I watch her spend money on her more shite I just think ‘you do not need this’. What was the reason she used this time to justify buying one white IKEA desk for another? More space for make up brushes or something to that effect?

She could be away I’m travelling, on mini breaks in an around Scotland, wee weekend away aboard for what she spends month to month on more DIY stuff, more oversized jackets and trousers and hoodies!!

I also checked out her Vinted out of pure nosiness last time she was talking about. Some is alright quality and other things like manly old trainers, get them in the bleeping bin!
what’s her vinted name?

Another dress try on, find her try on’s very awkward. That dress doesn’t fit as the elastic is on her boobs should be underneath and the backless bit looks dreadful on her

Another dress try on, find her try on’s very awkward. That dress doesn’t fit as the elastic is on her boobs should be underneath and the backless bit looks dreadful on her
Her reels cringe the life out of me!

Another shopping spree
£129 sandals
Dress 100?
Blazer probs 30-50
Where does all this money come from thry seriously can't sell that many blinds

Another shopping spree
£129 sandals
Dress 100?
Blazer probs 30-50
Where does all this money come from thry seriously can't sell that many blinds
Probs in debt up to their eyeballs. Either that or her husbands into something dodgy.
No way do they sell that many blinds. They might have no mortgage anymore, but they way she spends is 😳🤯😳