Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she think this is a stylish look šŸ˜¬
All ā€˜oversizedā€™ sure she thinks sheā€™s super cool and hip, sheā€™s not.! And her face now is staring to look ridiculous with the filler and botox, her neck looks her age

Reactions: 3
Another day, another jacket .... Ā£120 for that Mango jkt which is essentially a fleece šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Decorating the bedroom AGAIN .... the bedside cabinets she painted black, what only seems like last week, and most definitely was in the last 3 months I'm sure .... have now been painted back neutral .... she must keep her local B&Q in business

Decorating the bedroom AGAIN .... the bedside cabinets she painted black, what only seems like last week, and most definitely was in the last 3 months I'm sure .... have now been painted back neutral .... she must keep her local B&Q in business
At least she's not ripping off decorating center anymore. They must have been pissed off with her wanting free paint every week

I love the excuse of the dust and FINGERPRINTS on the black wall weā€™re driving her mad. Fingerprints? Who the duck is touching the wall behind the bed? Itā€™s not like sheā€™s got toddlers

How thick with paint must those drawers be by now?
Iā€™ve not followed her for long and Iā€™ve seen them go black and back a few times now. She deffo doesnā€™t bother sanding it off either, just slaps a new layer on top.
Same with the kitchen too, Iā€™d love to see it in person

Reactions: 1
All that decorating because she saw some lights for a tenner in B and Q. Says she hasn't bought anything new then reels off paint, lights, throw, fabric, wadding. And all for validation from strangers on an app

Reactions: 5
Eehhhmm she is like a shop version of nicki westholme constantly basterdising ehhhmm her gaff so aye

Ā£180 for a mirror which she thinks is good as they've Ā£70 off šŸ¤”
When she had a mirror there only before bought more shelves and shite for the shelves, before she removed the shelves and bought another mirror to replace the shelves with

See what else I notice now, anytime she uploads some fresh Reno, thereā€™s a definite increase in what goes onto Vinted, so I reckon sheā€™s not as well off as we think or thatā€™s how she sells the Reno stuff to her hubby, that sheā€™ll claw the money spent on it by selling stuff on Vinted

ā€œI literally feel such a pain in the arse!ā€ A rare moment of self awareness for oor Aileen! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4