Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she can’t help herself. 2x New Balance trainers uploaded today onto her Vinted, looked almost brand new. She has such a shopping addiction. Buys something for the likes. Sells it on again once the high wears off

Reactions: 2
More stuff getting banged on vinted. She's got to make the money back she splurged on herself yesterday!

Reactions: 1
Ordered 2 Marc Jacobs bags *for choice* at £220 !!!! Each. Yeah, totally relatable 🙄

Another day, another new dress .... and jewellery

Surely their blind business isn't that profitable 🤔

£300 on a fire pit ..... I actually think she's worse than old Felixstowe Beggy 🤨

£300 on a fire pit ..... I actually think she's worse than old Felixstowe Beggy 🤨
I have no idea who this is. People say 'Beggy' and it makes me think of Rebecca Meldrum but I assume it's someone else?

Mental though eh, barely opened my eyes on a Sunday morning and she's spunked a couple of hundred quid on a firepit

I have no idea who this is. People say 'Beggy' and it makes me think of Rebecca Meldrum but I assume it's someone else?

Mental though eh, barely opened my eyes on a Sunday morning and she's spunked a couple of hundred quid on a firepit
It's beckyhomesweethome. Becky Evans aka beggy

ANOTHER new rug, & a more a less brand new (not cheap) wooden lightshade done with & just been hung outside now with fairy lights... ffs

Jesus suffering f**k. Mair dresses, one mahooosive fast fashion mountain.
I thought with her skills she would upcycle, something I’m right into now.

It did make me chuckle her using her Zinsser All Coat yesterday with not one single mention of Helen at Decorating Centre Online 😆😆

Have you seen she's toying with changing her kitchen cabinets colour. How long do we give it before she starts the makeover, will Helen from the Decorating Centre like to provide the paint😆
She needs to make up her bleeping mind. Is DCO paint the best thing since sliced bread and the only thing she will use, or is lots of her kitchen scuffed and tit because she’s no longer getting the free paint?