Visitnumber7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a face you’d love to slap…that whole “look at me”
Cant string ehhmm a ehhmmm sentence ehhhmmmm together and pushing her specs up her face bad advert to whoever gifted her specs dresses like susan Boyle so aye nae debates

Reactions: 1
More shopping.
£79 for a white shirt to go with the ridiculously overpriced tulle skirt she bought .....
I've got a Ted Baker *perfect white shirt* that cost less than half hers ... yes it was in the sale but even so 🤷

Reactions: 1
Was that ahhmmmm the most under whelming trip to New York or ahhmmmm just me?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some serious filler going on in her face
I thought that too but wasn't sure if it was just how she's highlighted her cheeks or cos she hasn't got her glasses on
---
She's gone quite quiet too which means some decorating is imminent to up her engagement

Reactions: 2
She has botox and her top lip looks filled so wouldn’t be surprised if she’s had cheek filler

On the beg for a mattress again 🙄 she’s had more mattresses than I’ve had hot dinners
I thought the same too. See she’d bought more clothes. Looks like the same stuff she always buys. She may as well face it, H&M will never do a collab with her.

I thought the same. I actually like some of the pieces she's bought but she styles them all wrong which makes her look bigger than she is. I was always taught baggy on top or bottom not both and even it out by wearing the opposite. So baggy top and slim on bottom and vice versa. Thought her daughter in law was a fashion "influencer

I thought the same. I actually like some of the pieces she's bought but she styles them all wrong which makes her look bigger than she is. I was always taught baggy on top or bottom not both and even it out by wearing the opposite. So baggy top and slim on bottom and vice versa. Thought her daughter in law was a fashion "influencer
Her daughter in law dresses & looks an absolute clip. She always looks like she's trying too hard to be edgy & needs a good wash.
Her daughter Nicole always dresses lovely though.

Reactions: 3
I see this crackpot’s painting her kitchen again! I thought she wasn’t going to be a home account anymore?

I bet it all looks awful close up .... and wanting to paint a stainless steel splashback now 🤷‍♀️

She's only decorating to fill the gap between now and putting her Christmas decs up

That kitchen is an absolute bodge, stop buying oversized clothes to try and look like a teenager, stop with the filler and botox and put the money towards doing a job proper

I’m all for a bit of upcycling to save money but the amount of money she spends revamping something and the amount spent on buying the exact same clothes over and over again she could have afforded a brand new kitchen by this point