Vignettes and Pets #4 Come the Revolution!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Morning, all! Happy Sunday!

Thanks for all the news - I’m catching up! @Miscanthus that was awful. Bad enough the stress of the car it being a 40minute journey but then to arrive and wait and wait... I’m going to go all out here and blame the pals not the manager. Why? Well, we know the staff get almost everything wrong which is why we text and say where we are seated. I met my pal on Fri evening and I arrived first. I texted her I’m seated at the bar in the sports lounge section of The Orchard - and ordered us both a Hendricks and Slimline. She was reading the text as she arrived. Those girls are trouble, methinks. They should have texted you on arrival sitting outside - how easy would that be? Then, they all benefit from free teas.... how fair is that? 😡 @Oops is right - upstairs is sending you a message...

@Oops - delighted you had a lovely afternoon with your friend and that she was such great company in spite of her worries. The flowers are beautiful.

@happyforest you must be at your wits end regarding your daughter and the uni issue. It’s hard to believe how girls will forfeit and derail their entire education and lifeplan over a boy. It’s mind boggling, it truly is. I feel for you.

I agree re the phone too. My mother would ring me for chats even though I would be seeing her later - it drove me crazy but I would always answer her. When my girls go out, they never answer their phones. My husband has a tracker for the younger one and she hasn’t yet turned it off which is how he knows whereabouts in the city she is. He told her if she continues she can live somewhere else but he’s not going to live his life waking up at 3am to check her bed.
Good morning!

I've woken up with a touch of the TBs....yikes. Normally my stomach is cast iron but feeling very anxious.

Dearest MK...it's my fault completely as I was there first (although Mrs Snoring Bossy insists she was there first) and I should have texted like I did when I got to the outdoor event first.

This is the sort of thing that used to happen before mobile phones. I know I have waited outside a department store entrance on Oxford Street before now, only to find my friend just round the corner!

I'm going to have some yoghurt....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning!

I've woken up with a touch of the TBs....yikes. Normally my stomach is cast iron but feeling very anxious.

Dearest MK...it's my fault completely as I was there first (although Mrs Snoring Bossy insists she was there first) and I should have texted like I did when I got to the outdoor event first.

This is the sort of thing that used to happen before mobile phones. I know I have waited outside a department store entrance on Oxford Street before now, only to find my friend just round the corner!

Do NOT accept the blame - there was three of them and one of you so it was up to them to text YOU!

Gosh, I hope your tummy is ok - green tea and fasting? Let us know how you fare..

This is the horrible crash I was telling you about. They were on their way to a Leaving Cert party. Imagine two members of the same family? @happyforest is correct - it is luck alone that gets them home.

75A7EE6D-D4FA-4AB7-B95C-52749BF12FA1.jpeg

• Sad
I don't know but I feel they're creatures unlike any others. I STILL have to answer when my mother rings me, and I am pushing 50! I would never ever think to let her calls go to voicemail. It would be disrespectful and she would certainly, rightfully, call me out.

We let youngest visit Seattle for two weeks with a family member last summer on one condition, that she stay in contact with me daily and answer my texts and calls. She agreed, nodding intently that of course she would. Did she? NO! She only rang me when she wiped out on a mountain bike, and when she got food poisoning in the middle of the night, vomiting on the bed in the guest room of our family friend that was hosting her. She called me crying, not knowing what to do. All the times I tried to reach her, my calls went to voicemail. My texts were left on read. My emails to her went unanswered. Maddening.

Speaking of youngest and the uni fees. Her grades are so good, that the scholarship she has been offered has been made available if she chooses to study at certain universities in Europe. They're trying to accommodate her! Coincidentally, the uni she and her boyfriend want to attend would be acceptable for this arrangement. Caveat being the scholarship payout would be about a third less than if she were to attend uni in the US, but still, it is an amazing opportunity for her. (And him if he does indeed marry her. Imagine not having a huge debt to start out married life with.) The condition though is that she must matriculate and begin uni next fall, right after completing high school. Otherwise the opportunity is forfeited.

I told her to get her boyfriend on a video call and spoke to them both, telling them this is an amazing opportunity for her, and him too. They can both attend uni together, without the anvil of a huge debt looming over them for decades to come. She actually balked at it! She wants to take a gap year. And sit on her ass. He plans to also take a gap year, but he plans to work full time to save up for their own place in lieu of staying in student housing or commuting from his parent's house, which is a 20 min commute on public transport. He wants her to stay home and relax for a year. 😐

I give up. I am so frustrated I could cry. A "gap year" literally sitting around, alone in a foreign country, waiting for a boyfriend to come home each night. Not a gap year of backpacking through Europe, volunteering, or anything useful or fun really. That she is so casual about giving up this opportunity leaves me gobsmacked. I just don't understand her. I feel like I've failed somehow. I was chomping at the bit at her age. Desperate to begin adulting, to get independence, to get my life started. But there is no sense of urgency, no sense of responsibility or worry for the future. I'm honestly thankful the lovebirds don't want babies. DH is upset that neither of our girls want kids. Yet I am honestly relieved.
This really makes hard reading inasmuch as I really feel for you! I can almost squeal, jumping up and down with clenched fists with your frustration!
On the other hand this is her life and only she can live it.
I often say that the Millenials say - here’s my problem, you sort it out, I’m going out and you’ll worry but it wont stop me from not wanting to give you ANY peace of mind. I’m entirely different to you. Have you sorted my problem out yet?

My granddaughter has spent this summer in Greece before she returns to the UK just in time to go back to her boarding school in Surrey which she loves. She will leave it right to the wire since she gets so bored at home in the country with her father my son! I was sent photos at 2 in the morning of her and her friend stealing a kayak as a prank! It was moored in a river at the time and she’s in the kayak and her friend is swinging down into it from the little bridge above. It was dark apart from the light on the bridge and the flash of the phone camera. She thought it was hilarious. I was SICK with worry imagining her drowning and no one saving her at the very least. Oh no! Everyone does it! It’s not a problem! I’m sending you the photos immediately because they are SO funny! I know you’ll laugh like a drain when you see what great fun I’m having! It was such fun and yes we’ll probably go back and do it again!

They left a blow up crocodile tethered in place of the kayak! At two in the morning…aggghhhhhhh! She was supposed to be staying with me and we were going to write her first album - it was all arranged for after a short holiday in Greece - she came back and went straight back out and has been there all summer! What about her album? Oh she can do that any time. Maybe next year but it’s so much fun in Greece! Oh yes - Thanks for the useful prompt to say thank you for the last batch of pocket money into my bank...Er…Thank you so much for the pocket money you sent me! Sorry I didn't read the text that said there had been a deposit. The signal here is SOOOO poor and I was thinking about Teddy and he will still be with you in spirit even if he isn't physically there because he knows you love him!

She hasn’t once asked about him since…Maybe she hasn’t got a signal…I know she adores Teddy but it’s the laissez faire attitude! I swear this particular generation are new humans. They have really got behind the old carpe deum ethos! It’s staggering what never occurs to them!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Good morning everyone!

Just catching up on the 🧵 🧵

Happy to hear TB is feeling better @Oops... I wonder if not having veggies would help his upset tummy (possibly too much fibre?).

Kids, hey! My son and his partner had their car broken into on Wednesday when in London and the thieves took everything they could get their hands on. When I suggested, in future, they dress down and leave expensive car and watches at home both of them said they wouldn t do that, why should they change their behaviour because of criminals?! Mind blown!!! I now have to broach the subject again in a way they truly understand the danger they re placing themselves in if they don t change their ways.

Speaking of Millennials, this video describes them to a tee:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do NOT accept the blame - there was three of them and one of you so it was up to them to text YOU!

Gosh, I hope your tummy is ok - green tea and fasting? Let us know how you fare..

This is the horrible crash I was telling you about. They were on their way to a Leaving Cert party. Imagine two members of the same family? @happyforest is correct - it is luck alone that gets them home.

View attachment 2407245
Oh! No! That’s just too much. Too awful and too sad! Utterly heartbreaking to have done so well and just wanted to go and celebrate and poof…GONE! It’s just too cruel…😪🥲
---
Good morning!

Right dearest Misc. Muffet - so here’s what needs to happen without fail until you are as right as nine-pence and your eyes shine with exuberance and innocence as normal…
We need reports - possibly several each day depending on severity of symptoms.
We need a full and comprehensive list of things you have (and haven’t ) eaten.
We need reports on whether you have ’been’ or not especially if you ‘go‘ on the floor or a nice carpet or even a sofa.
We need full details - leave nothing out.
We need a list of all those who could possibly have caused this! This is essential because we will need someone to blame if you aren’t delivered to us in full working order by supper time.
We need to make preparations for another vigil!
Please leave that to Aunty Havs and I. We’ll get in touch with our dearest medical fraternity and get her over here faster than you can say ‘Dicky Tummy’. I was at school with the daughter of Dicky Tummy but I digress…
Aunty Happy will collect all the dogs together and she’ll have them lined up outside your sick bed window before you can say Jack Robinson (another daughter at school - yes ! How did you guess?) so they can wave their paws as you pass.
The spare Tardis has already been sent for SS and Aunty Happy.
Teddy scampering off to meet Wilbur and Gem as I type). He hasn’t taken his bucket or gloves - drattit! He’s SUCH a Millenial…
---
IMG_1276.jpeg

---
In the meantime have managed to muster up some immediate support …

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Oh! No! That’s just too much. Too awful and too sad! Utterly heartbreaking to have done so well and just wanted to go and celebrate and poof…GONE! It’s just too cruel…😪🥲
---

Right dearest Misc. Muffet - so here’s what needs to happen without fail until you are as right as nine-pence and your eyes shine with exuberance and innocence as normal…
We need reports on whether you have ’been’ or not especially if you ‘go‘ on the floor or a nice carpet or even a sofa.
We need a list of all those who could possibly have caused this! This is essential because we will need someone to blame if you aren’t delivered to us in full working order by supper time.
Please leave that to Aunty Havs and I. We’ll get in touch with our dearest medical fraternity and get her over here faster than you can say ‘Dicky Tummy’. I was at school with the daughter of Dicky Tummy but I digress…
Aunty Happy will collect all the dogs together and she’ll have them lined up outside your sick bed window before you can say Jack Robinson (another daughter at school - yes ! How did you guess?) so they can wave their paws as you pass.
Teddy scampering off to meet Wilbur and Gem as I type). He hasn’t taken his bucket or gloves - drattit! He’s SUCH a Millenial…
---
View attachment 2407443
---
Ha Ha - poor Missy Canthus! Maybe we need to send TB over there so they can commiserate with eachother.
---
Good morning everyone!

Happy to hear TB is feeling better @Oops... I wonder if not having veggies would help his upset tummy (possibly too much fibre?).

Kids, hey! My son and his partner had their car broken into on Wednesday when in London and the thieves took everything they could get their hands on. When I suggested, in future, they dress down and leave expensive car and watches at home both of them said they wouldn t do that, why should they change their behaviour because of criminals?! Mind blown!!! I now have to broach the subject again in a way they truly understand the danger they re placing themselves in if they don t change their ways.

Brilliant! All said with such humour too ❤

• Heart
STAND BACK…
IMG_1277.jpeg

Cue sound effects please…

Ner nah - ner nah!

To the Muffetarium - and beyond!

• Haha

View attachment 2407245
That's so sad and to lose two children as they were about to start their adult lives is heartbreaking. 😥
---
Good morning everyone!

Oh no, that's terrible. Never leave anything in the car!!!
I expect the police didn't want to know....

The video is very interesting!

---
---

---
View attachment 2407443
---
Ha ha! I think I'll live! Poor TB...he's set the bar high!
---
This really makes hard reading inasmuch as I really feel for you! I can almost squeal, jumping up and down with clenched fists with your frustration!
I often say that the Millenials say - here’s my problem, you sort it out, I’m going out and you’ll worry but it wont stop me from not wanting to give you ANY peace of mind. I’m entirely different to you. Have you sorted my problem out yet?

My granddaughter has spent this summer in Greece before she returns to the UK just in time to go back to her boarding school in Surrey which she loves. She will leave it right to the wire since she gets so bored at home in the country with her father my son! I was sent photos at 2 in the morning of her and her friend stealing a kayak as a prank! It was moored in a river at the time and she’s in the kayak and her friend is swinging down into it from the little bridge above. It was dark apart from the light on the bridge and the flash of the phone camera. She thought it was hilarious. I was SICK with worry imagining her drowning and no one saving her at the very least. Oh no! Everyone does it! It’s not a problem! I’m sending you the photos immediately because they are SO funny! I know you’ll laugh like a drain when you see what great fun I’m having! It was such fun and yes we’ll probably go back and do it again!

They left a blow up crocodile tethered in place of the kayak! At two in the morning…aggghhhhhhh! She was supposed to be staying with me and we were going to write her first album - it was all arranged for after a short holiday in Greece - she came back and went straight back out and has been there all summer! What about her album? Oh she can do that any time. Maybe next year but it’s so much fun in Greece! Oh yes - Thanks for the useful prompt to say thank you for the last batch of pocket money into my bank...Er…Thank you so much for the pocket money you sent me! Sorry I didn't read the text that said there had been a deposit. The signal here is SOOOO poor and I was thinking about Teddy and he will still be with you in spirit even if he isn't physically there because he knows you love him!

She hasn’t once asked about him since…Maybe she hasn’t got a signal…I know she adores Teddy but it’s the laissez faire attitude! I swear this particular generation are new humans. They have really got behind the old carpe deum ethos! It’s staggering what never occurs to them!!!
Oh dear....no thanks for thanks for the money and no enquiries after TB. How carefree she is!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

I hate bad manners, I have to say. Remember my SILs and the hampers 😡😡😡😡 and they are far from millennials - Just say thank you!! How hard can it be? If someone is kind enough to deposit money - and the Greek islands are expensive - then flopping well make sure to thank them! Mine are Gen Z - probably even worse :rolleyes: God help us all...

• Heart
I hate bad manners, I have to say. Remember my SILs and the hampers 😡😡😡😡 and they are far from millennials - Just say thank you!! How hard can it be? If someone is kind enough to deposit money - and the Greek islands are expensive - then flopping well make sure to thank them! Mine are Gen Z - probably even worse :rolleyes: God help us all...
My granddaughter is the same! She gets upset if I call her a millennial and advises she is MUCH younger! I know what I mean and am fully aware that I am becoming a dinosaur. If I had been born with access to the internet I would probably not be trying to gallop to keep up. 🫣🫣

I always PROD when a thank you gets lost in the ether! It’s so handy to say “Oh I didn’t look to check PayPal”. PayPal sends you a message! This I know. Say thank you!
---
Good morning everyone!

Hellooooo Dearheart! Teddy isn’t eating the vegetables he eats through them somehow!
What a flopping nightmare for your family when they visited Town.
Horse, water, drink isn’t it? You advise - they ignore - it happens again…
I loved that brilliant vid. Thanks sooo much for putting it up! He’s absolutely right.
This generation were applauded for managing to breathe in and out…
My granddaughter confidently advised me that hers is the last generation that will even bother with University. Qualifications will be meaningless because AI will have taken over and having a job will be a thing of the past. So education might become obsolete.
I am sad to say she may be right. Just ask Mo Gawdat. His prognosis is equally chilling…

Last edited:
  • Wow
My granddaughter is the same! She gets upset if I call her a millennial and advises she is MUCH younger! I know what I mean and am fully aware that I am becoming a dinosaur. If I had been born with access to the internet I would probably not be trying to gallop to keep up. 🫣🫣

I always PROD when a thank you gets lost in the ether! It’s so handy to say “Oh I didn’t look to check PayPal”. PayPal sends you a message! This I know. Say thank you!
---

Hellooooo Dearheart! Teddy isn’t eating the vegetables he eats through them somehow!
What a flopping nightmare for your family when they visited Town.
Horse, water, drink isn’t it? You advise - they ignore - it happens again…
I loved that brilliant vid. Thanks sooo much for putting it up! He’s absolutely right.
This generation were applauded for managing to breathe in and out…
My granddaughter confidently advised me that hers is the last generation that will even bother with University. Qualifications will be meaningless because AI will have taken over and having a job will be a thing of the past. So education might become obsolete.
I am sad to say she may be right. Just ask Mo Gawdat. His prognosis is equally chilling…
Education becoming obsolete? Well, judging by the influencers we reluctantly watch for the sake of Tattle, it wouldn’t surprise me. The level of ignorance and self-absorption is astounding.

The vid is brilliant... the sense of entitlement - the employer asks them what more can they do to make their work experience better and they respond free food and bean bags... Can you just imagine asking an employer this back in the day?? Then you can’t get them back into the offices post-Covid, anyway?

• Angry
Education becoming obsolete? Well, judging by the influencers we reluctantly watch for the sake of Tattle, it wouldn’t surprise me. The level of ignorance and self-absorption is astounding.

The vid is brilliant... the sense of entitlement - the employer asks them what more can they do to make their work experience better and they respond free food and bean bags... Can you just imagine asking an employer this back in the day?? Then you can’t get them back into the offices post-Covid, anyway?
When Simon Sinek said dudes no longer strive to perfect the art of conversation with women, that they think all they have to do is swipe right and hey, I m a stud. On the Dating After Lockdown thread the conversation always comes around to how useless men are at communication, it drives the women on there crazy, it s their biggest ick (that, and not being able to spell, lol)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmmm…wondering how things are going at the Muffetarium! She’s been very quiet and no reports yet. What’s the general consensus? Do we organise another vigil or wait a bit longer? If Teddy is with Gem can you tell him his next batch of poached Icelandic cod loin will be in his bowl at circa 5.30 please? Thank you so much.

No I am NOT going to tell you why I’m soaking almost every terry towel I possess in 11 sachets of Glo-White in my big bath. Yes I have trampled them and yes they will all be going in the washing machine on a 90 degree wash WHEN they have soaked for a full 24 hours. And yes - I have reorganised the larder thank you very much. No, not at all it hasn’t been necessary so far today to hose down any nethers on any animal I may or may not live with. Thank you so much for your interest in the minutiae of the domestic arrangements chez nous. Yes, I did clean the hot cupboard out recently. No I am not prepared to disclose what day last week this task was completed. There are some things which must remain private. You can mock but if we are overrun with Aliens anytime soon my hot cupboard will be spotlessly clean 🧽! Did I mention I now have a drawer entirely full of sellotape? I call it the sellotape drawer.

• Haha
  • Heart
When Simon Sinek said dudes no longer strive to perfect the art of conversation with women, that they think all they have to do is swipe right and hey, I m a stud. On the Dating After Lockdown thread the conversation always comes around to how useless men are at communication, it drives the women on there crazy, it s their biggest ick (that, and not being able to spell, lol)!
Yes - just swipe right and get instant gratification/ego boost with no effort and no investment.

When my daughter was in Cadiz recently, the boys she met would ask them to take selfies with them and invite them to the beach (more pics for the gram) but if she tried to make conversation, their eyes would glaze over as if it was a step too far. Social media has killed conversation.
---
Hmmm…wondering how things are going at the Muffetarium! She’s been very quiet and no reports yet. What’s the general consensus? Do we organise another vigil or wait a bit longer? If Teddy is with Gem can you tell him his next batch of poached Icelandic cod loin will be in his bowl at circa 5.30 please? Thank you so much.

No I am NOT going to tell you why I’m soaking almost every terry towel I possess in 11 sachets of Glo-White in my big bath. Yes I have trampled them and yes they will all be going in the washing machine on a 90 degree wash WHEN they have soaked for a full 24 hours. And yes - I have reorganised the larder thank you very much. No, not at all it hasn’t been necessary so far today to hose down any nethers on any animal I may or may not live with. Thank you so much for your interest in the minutiae of the domestic arrangements chez nous. Yes, I did clean the hot cupboard out recently. No I am not prepared to disclose what day last week this task was completed. There are some things which must remain private. You can mock but if we are overrun with Aliens anytime soon my hot cupboard will be spotlessly clean 🧽! Did I mention I now have a drawer entirely full of sellotape? I call it the sellotape drawer.
You are so organised. I have been lying in the bed all day reading Acts of Desperation by Megan Nolan - unputdownable. I have a sore throat and head cold again so have been clutching my hot water bottle. Hope Missy Canthus feeling better. Gem has not seen TB today but will tell him about the cod loin when she does.

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes - just swipe right and get instant gratification/ego boost with no effort and no investment.

When my daughter was in Cadiz recently, the boys she met would ask them to take selfies with them and invite them to the beach (more pics for the gram) but if she tried to make conversation, their eyes would glaze over as if it was a step too far. Social media has killed conversation.
---

You are so organised. I have been lying in the bed all day reading Acts of Desperation by Megan Nolan - unputdownable. I have a sore throat and head cold again so have been clutching my hot water bottle. Hope Missy Canthus feeling better. Gem has not seen TB today but will tell him about the cod loin when she does.
Noooooo not agaaaaaaaain! Huddy Bell! What’s going on with this bug? It must be a bug you just can’t quite shake off. So annoying!
I’m reading …well I’m dipping into The New Human at the moment. I can’t concentrate on anything fiction when I feel a bit churned up. I was hoping my big wool rug would arrive today but I wasn’t lucky. The White Company sent some nice wicker containers and some nice heavy stone ware . I’ve been placing that and reorganising rather than reading. I will read up on your book though. Unputdownable might stop me reorganising. Something needs to…🤓

• Heart
Noooooo not agaaaaaaaain! Huddy Bell! What’s going on with this bug? It must be a bug you just can’t quite shake off. So annoying!
I’m reading …well I’m dipping into The New Human at the moment. I can’t concentrate on anything fiction when I feel a bit churned up. I was hoping my big wool rug would arrive today but I wasn’t lucky. The White Company sent some nice wicker containers and some nice heavy stone ware . I’ve been placing that and reorganising rather than reading. I will read up on your book though. Unputdownable might stop me reorganising. Something needs to…🤓
Dearest @Oops - I’m not sure my book is for you. It’s about an impossible romance - quite depressing, actually. Girl does everything for boy hoping that it secures the relationship. He is a shitpuffin asshat. He is an egotistical nightmare that she is addicted to pleasing. I actually love depressing books! For a debut novel, it is a triumph. Beautifully writing and capturing our worst insecurities with no sentimentality - it’s heart wrenching but you want to shake her.

I will look up The New Human - love a book recommendation.

The White Company - how I love that store - my sister buys there and I love going shopping with her there. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dearest @Oops - I’m not sure my book is for you. It’s about an impossible romance - quite depressing, actually. Girl does everything for boy hoping that it secures the relationship. He is a shitpuffin asshat. He is an egotistical nightmare that she is addicted to pleasing. I actually love depressing books! For a debut novel, it is a triumph. Beautifully writing and capturing our worst insecurities with no sentimentality - it’s heart wrenching but you want to shake her.

I will look up The New Human - love a book recommendation.

The White Company - how I love that store - my sister buys there and I love going shopping with her there. ❤
Have you read A Little Life by Yanagihara? Loved it so much. Very sad, very dark, and gorgeous.

• Heart
Have you read A Little Life by Yanagihara? Loved it so much. Very sad, very dark, and gorgeous.
Hey everyone 👋🏻 I don’t want to interrupt but I think you should read the trigger warning for this book really really carefully.
@happyforest I’m so glad you enjoyed it but it’s so so dark.
They showed it on stage here a few weeks back and had the guy from happy valley playing Jude and a few people on the book thread went to see if and raved about it.
I believe it’s being shown at the cinema soon (stage version)
I just really wanted to urge anybody that reads it to check the trigger warnings as it’s not called misery porn for no reason.
Anybody that does read it I hope you find something from it that I didn’t ☺

• Heart
  • Wow
I will definitely look that one up - it sounds very like Acts of Desperation - a fascinating exploration of the darker side of youth and longing.
---
Hey everyone 👋🏻 I don’t want to interrupt but I think you should read the trigger warning for this book really really carefully.
They showed it on stage here a few weeks back and had the guy from happy valley playing Jude and a few people on the book thread went to see if and raved about it.
I just really wanted to urge anybody that reads it to check the trigger warnings as it’s not called misery porn for no reason.
Duly noted ❤

• Heart

---

Sorry you are not feeling well....AGAIN....

I'm fine thank you. Tummy was doing a lot of gurgling earlier on but soon settled.

Book noted....our last book club book was Amor Towles Rules of Civility, which I loved.

One of the books for our next meet is Changing Places by David Lodge. I need to start it!
---
I've read it for book club. I didn't find the characters very endearing and it's a bit self indulgent, but I'm gutted that I'm away when it's streaming to cinemas. I wouldvhave loved to see it in the theatre, as theatre is my real passion.
---
Not interrupting at all 🥰
---

I'm OK thank you 🥰

I didn't mean to be quiet but I've been doing washing, scrubbing limescale off showers, sorting out clothes to donate and putting my sewing things away.

That's wonderful news about not needing to hose down TB's pantaloonless derriere! Is this a turning point?

I'm intrigued about the sellotape drawer and want to move into your hot cupboard please. It's gone very chilly! 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.