Victoria Bayliss

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I’ve finally found a thread for this woman! I’ve recently found her and one night was in tears about the fact this little girl was in this situation I was watching live. I couldn’t sleep, she was treating her like utter tit.
She’s now popping up on my fyp and I started recording things like smoking joints and getting her kid to fetch her cans of alcohol. Please tell me SS are involved because this little girl doesn’t deserve this!

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe I’ve finally found a thread for this woman! I’ve recently found her and one night was in tears about the fact this little girl was in this situation I was watching live. I couldn’t sleep, she was treating her like utter tit.
She’s now popping up on my fyp and I started recording things like smoking joints and getting her kid to fetch her cans of alcohol. Please tell me SS are involved because this little girl doesn’t deserve this!
She's vile. Just be careful about what you say here on this thread about potentially taking it further as its against tattle rules and could get you banned 😘

What baffled me about her sending her daughter to get her cider from downstairs was that she called it blackcurrant juice. What's to stop that little girl popping open a can and downing it thinking that's exactly what it is. Victoria is a shambles of a mother.

Reactions: 5
Her name on her account is something like queen Victoria so I didn’t know her second name or anything to search for a thread. I can’t believe how much she smokes and drinks in that room with her kid there. The poor kid has a broken arm atm so I hope school are looking out for her

Reactions: 2
Her name on her account is something like queen Victoria so I didn’t know her second name or anything to search for a thread. I can’t believe how much she smokes and drinks in that room with her kid there. The poor kid has a broken arm atm so I hope school are looking out for her
It is truly horrifying to watch!! The little girl in bed asleep while shes smoking weed in the same room. I don't know how SS are not involved. The house is absolutely disgusting!!

It is truly horrifying to watch!! The little girl in bed asleep while shes smoking weed in the same room. I don't know how SS are not involved. The house is absolutely disgusting!!
My heart really really breaks for that poor little girl. I commented on this thread about a year ago that I witnessed some horrible things in regards to how she treated her and the fact it hasn’t seemed to have changed is terrible. Genuinely feel so bad for her daughter.

Reactions: 4
That poor little girl seems to be in distress tonight over something, while Victoria stuffs her face. She's ended her live blaming her daughter kicking off. She just wants her mothers attention. The daughter was saying she is hot and tired and I don't think she felt very well. I'm sure she is going to have to suffer a lung full of smoke all evening. And if she isn't feeling very well imagine having to smell that in bed.

She always says the girl kicks off but I’ve only seen her trying to get her mums attention and been quite obviously bored or hungry as her mum has sat on live talking to nobody’s all day long smoking weed. Her kid is really sweet and doesn’t deserve a mother like that at all

Reactions: 2
It absolutely creases me when she imitates the accent of people she's battling with. The subtle racism is mind blowing. They're not going to understand you any better if you add an Eastern European twang to your voice, Victoria. Good heavens.

Just watched her feeding notes into a fruit machine in some pub, honestly this woman is just a drain on her family and everything else. Nothing is her fault. It’s about time SS properly intervened there and did something for that little girl and the boy too. As she freely admits Tik Tok is her addiction so duck the rest eh. Wake up Vicky and do everyone a favour and sort yourself out, you are damaging your children. Stop the 24/7 pity party and grow the duck up. Your book isn’t going to be published, let’s be brutally honest.

Reactions: 6
Just watched her feeding notes into a fruit machine in some pub, honestly this woman is just a drain on her family and everything else. Nothing is her fault. It’s about time SS properly intervened there and did something for that little girl and the boy too. As she freely admits Tik Tok is her addiction so duck the rest eh. Wake up Vicky and do everyone a favour and sort yourself out, you are damaging your children. Stop the 24/7 pity party and grow the duck up. Your book isn’t going to be published, let’s be brutally honest.
Honestly who's going to read 800 pages of her describing her mundane, miserable daily musings. "I went downstairs and made a coffee, I talked to my friends on tiktok, I sat around on my useless arse neglecting my kids." It's a diary not a bloody novel. She's completely delulu.

You’re right she’s delusional 100%. She said earlier she fell asleep due to narcolepsy - more than likely she fell asleep due to the constant joints she smokes, the fact that she stays up most of the night, the tit diet she has or her meds. It’s lifestyle choices more than anything! Clearly her eldest kids are doing most of the mothering duties. It’s how she downplays her responsibility for any problems that really grates on me though, that and the way she glared at her daughter. Awful

You’re right she’s delusional 100%. She said earlier she fell asleep due to narcolepsy - more than likely she fell asleep due to the constant joints she smokes, the fact that she stays up most of the night, the tit diet she has or her meds. It’s lifestyle choices more than anything! Clearly her eldest kids are doing most of the mothering duties. It’s how she downplays her responsibility for any problems that really grates on me though, that and the way she glared at her daughter. Awful
Nobody can convince me she doesn't physically abuse that little girl. When she's crying out for attention and kicking off, Victoria pauses the live and when she comes back the girl is crying and sniffling. It's absolutely disgusting.

Nobody can convince me she doesn't physically abuse that little girl. When she's crying out for attention and kicking off, Victoria pauses the live and when she comes back the girl is crying and sniffling. It's absolutely disgusting.
I’ve thought exactly the same.

I have seen her live push and shove her daughter out the way. She's also been off camera and I've heard a slap before and the girl has been crying. The other day she told her daughter to duck off and leave her alone because the girl wanted some lunch. Its getting worse

• Sad
  • Angry
I don't know why her husband doesn't just boot her out. I have never heard him shout or be aggressive towards those kids. She is absolutely venomous when they ask for the simplest of things.

I don't know why her husband doesn't just boot her out. I have never heard him shout or be aggressive towards those kids. She is absolutely venomous when they ask for the simplest of things.
Her husband is a very nice man. He drinks to block her out. She's completely off her nut right now
---
She's dirty, needs a bloody good bath and needs to clean her house!!
---

Her husband is a very nice man. He drinks to block her out. She's completely off her nut right now
---
---
Oh, I figured as much. I asked her if he was physically violent once and all she said was "no but he's very mean to me". Yeah, not bloody surprised love. My spouse wouldn't put up with that bollocks for a week, let alone years.

Also...does she ever change those scruffy bedsheets? Grotter.

Oh, I figured as much. I asked her if he was physically violent once and all she said was "no but he's very mean to me". Yeah, not bloody surprised love. My spouse wouldn't put up with that bollocks for a week, let alone years.

Also...does she ever change those scruffy bedsheets? Grotter.
Those bed sheets must STINK!!! She's asleep on live with that girl in the background
---
My other half is aware of her and he said if I acted like that I would be out on my ear. Gambling all their money, smoking, a lazy arse, can't even do the clothes washing. She doesn't even do the morning school run, her old mum has too!!
---
The bleeping state of it right this second!!

Last edited:
Those bed sheets must STINK!!! She's asleep on live with that girl in the background
---
My other half is aware of her and he said if I acted like that I would be out on my ear. Gambling all their money, smoking, a lazy arse, can't even do the clothes washing. She doesn't even do the morning school run, her old mum has too!!
---
The bleeping state of it right this second!!
I can't watch her. The anger that bubbles inside me isn't worth it. Those two eldest daughters need to get out and fast. She keeps harping on about her own trauma but look at the trauma she's inflicting on those poor kids. She's a selfish little twunt. One day she'll be alone and she'll be one of those mums who says she doesn't understand why her kids won't talk to her.

I’m genuinely scared for that little girl she talks to her like tit!