Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no children back yet thought it was January. People will keep reporting her no clue how you do all that tit .

Reactions: 1
So what’s happening in 15 weeks? Why does she have 15 weeks to get her house ready….

Apparently the children are coming back for the hundred time .
---
View attachment 2674733
Can some check this out think it's about Vick rose .
hmm it sounds like they mean her but also I’m not 100%, they refer to a dad we know both boys have different dads. And a gofund me for court proceedings because the mother had lost an application to take her children to Asia. The go fund me had info regarding the dad which the court didn’t know about, details about the proceedings and photos of the children hence why the courts said no. I didn’t see the go fund me so can’t comment on that part.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20240107_235725~2_edit_171155336797677.jpg

---
hmm it sounds like they mean her but also I’m not 100%, they refer to a dad we know both boys have different dads. And a gofund me for court proceedings because the mother had lost an application to take her children to Asia. The go fund me had info regarding the dad which the court didn’t know about, details about the proceedings and photos of the children hence why the courts said no. I didn’t see the go fund me so can’t comment on that part.
It does have the children on there I don't know how anyone can believe her now . No clue how this ss stuff works I'm guessing if she didn't do the go fund me she would have them back by now .

• Wow
Her house gets more messed up the more she's doing to it just paint it all .

Last edited:
Always digging herself a hole do it yourself then you can spend £300 on a book cabinet but not to get your house done properly know which one I'd choose.

The recent video about tradesman being aggressive and that's why she won't let them anywhere near her! My god she's off her rocker!
She made a crappy video about a quote, got some backlash so now shes insinuating that every tradesman is an aggressive rapist or murderer!

Dramatic witch 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She really boils my blood don't know if I have much time . Why are there rooms still not done should of been the first thing 😡

She really boils my blood don't know if I have much time . Why are there rooms still not done should of been the first thing 😡
Nah tbf I'd do my room and communal areas first, got to have somewhere to sleep and just to live to promote my mental and physical health. She showed boys rooms and they're not that far away from being done.

Reactions: 9
Nah tbf I'd do my room and communal areas first, got to have somewhere to sleep and just to live to promote my mental and physical health. She showed boys rooms and they're not that far away from being done.
This!

They’re not even there at the moment either, why would she decorate their rooms to spend months collecting dust

Reactions: 6
Not really showing she wants them back is what I mean if she turned around and was like there rooms are ready she might of got them back sooner. The dates just get further away anyways so she could be chatting tit again

Not really showing she wants them back is what I mean if she turned around and was like there rooms are ready she might of got them back sooner. The dates just get further away anyways so she could be chatting tit again
I don't think she'd get them back any quicker, just because their rooms are ready.

Reactions: 11
She’s so vile so cocky. You’re a lonely gal who’s lost their kids nothing to be cocky about

Reactions: 5