Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't decorated her children's rooms yet honestly they should of been done first. Pretty sure there back next month from what she said I really hope not she seems manic
I don’t understand though she’s saying he’s going to have a cabin because he’s got one of them (bull heads) in here? But she has two boys and all the comments are like aww C will love this not mentioning J?

edit to add
Or does she have 3 beds? And just hasn’t mentioned the other room

I don’t understand though she’s saying he’s going to have a cabin because he’s got one of them (bull heads) in here? But she has two boys and all the comments are like aww C will love this not mentioning J?

edit to add
Or does she have 3 beds? And just hasn’t mentioned the other room
She has a three bed wouldn't surprise me if J would stay with his dad as he always wants to go there

She has a three bed wouldn't surprise me if J would stay with his dad as he always wants to go there
Ahh ok! See thats what I thought and because she said at the start of the video the ‘boys room’ but then at the end was just saying he and him I thought maybe only C coming back but makes sense!

Reactions: 2
How does her house still get messy it's just her. Why is she taking her time decorating there rooms

Reactions: 3
Vick rose is in Spain because she gets high at home really gunna help with your social service case why she admits this to everyone I don't know.

Reactions: 4
Vick rose is in Spain because she gets high at home really gunna help with your social service case why she admits this to everyone I don't know.
Was in Spain. Said she will post the TikToks when she’s back home, so she’s now back home. Must’ve been when she went offline for a few days.
---

Reactions: 1
Was in Spain. Said she will post the TikToks when she’s back home, so she’s now back home. Must’ve been when she went offline for a few days.
---
Another holiday she could of took the boys on. I feel like there not coming home

Another holiday she could of took the boys on. I feel like there not coming home
How does she get to keep the house? Is it council? Surely if her kids are in care she’s at risk of losing it or is that not how it works?

How does she get to keep the house? Is it council? Surely if her kids are in care she’s at risk of losing it or is that not how it works?
Nah if you get a 3 bed council house for your entitlement with kids, then lose the kids, you can still keep the 3 bed, you’ll just be subject to bedroom tax, you might be offered an incentive to downsize but it’s not a reason to lose the property

Reactions: 4
Nah if you get a 3 bed council house for your entitlement with kids, then lose the kids, you can still keep the 3 bed, you’ll just be subject to bedroom tax, you might be offered an incentive to downsize but it’s not a reason to lose the property
Ohh didn't know this surely downsizing would be better though less money. She should of been offered a flat instead of house as she already didn't have the kids when she moved.

Ohh didn't know this surely downsizing would be better though less money. She should of been offered a flat instead of house as she already didn't have the kids when she moved.
It was a swap, done very strangely the person didn’t swap with her and had already left the property she’s now in empty. But yeah an exchange usually goes ahead anyway. It’s probably because she hasn’t lost custody her children, yet. Not in her care doesn’t mean she’s fully lost them hence why she was allowed to go ahead with it.

Reactions: 5
Think the council just put her in that house the walls are awful gunna take her ages.
she swapped, apparently. Looking through the comments it sounds like one of the boys is returning to her. She best get a move on, cos the living room and his room need to be liveable.

Reactions: 1
she swapped, apparently. Looking through the comments it sounds like one of the boys is returning to her. She best get a move on, cos the living room and his room need to be liveable.
I know she should of left her room till last I couldn't care if I slept on the floor for a few months.

Reactions: 7
Finally getting there is she serouis with all the money she seems to have could easily pay for someone to get everything done. There's no date for them to come home which is strange.