Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was on live laughing about it. Said that she felt it was a good idea at the time but when she was having her depressive episodes she couldn't move when he was in the hallway crying. She said he's gone to a social workers grandma. Ironic that 😂

Someone asked about a cat she had and she said the cat got anxiety after one of the kids was dragging it around by it's tail. Also whilst laughing 🙃

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's vile more like she can go holiday now she doesn't have the dog. Those boys aren't going back home it's been nearly a year.

Reactions: 4
Not being able to look after a small animal literally proves she is not capable of looking after two children. I mean she cant even look after herself ffs... She'll never get them kids back, I reckon they probably wouldn't even wanna go back at this point.

Reactions: 11
What confuses me is the fact if her children have been taken away …why isn’t she fighting for them back ? Where are they? In care or with family ???

Reactions: 2
Just seen something on my tiktok about the younger boy was SA and that's why she can't have unsupervised contact 😳

• Wow
She really needs to stop acting on a whim. She's manic and it's clear to see she's spiralling. She's always so impulsive, I mean just look at the house, spending loads on flooring and wallpaper to rip it all up the next week. She doesn't think anything through before making a decision and sometimes it has detrimental affects.

She really needs to show social a calmer side and start sticking to what she says but unfortunately she won't until she gets help.

I also really worry about her and others on the road, her approach to driving is so blasé

This is what came up
---

Really hope that's not true 😢
as shocking as this is I don’t believe it. People wouldnt have access to this stuff unless they knew her personally. But then they would be jeopardising any case or their access to the boys by releasing it. Im not sure those close to the boys would make this information public whilst everyone is fighting access.

Reactions: 1
as shocking as this is I don’t believe it. People wouldnt have access to this stuff unless they knew her personally. But then they would be jeopardising any case or their access to the boys by releasing it. Im not sure those close to the boys would make this information public whilst everyone is fighting access.
There is definitely something serious stopping her getting them back and only being allowed the bare minimum supervised contact

There is definitely something serious stopping her getting them back and only being allowed the bare minimum supervised contact
There's a lot more to it then we know and why are they not back home yet. She never seems to see them either every 2 weeks is so little if she was getting them back surely contact would be increased.
---
She's the only one who knows the truth she lies about everything she's not in any fit state to have them back. Plus she more interested in what trolls post and social media then her own children says a lot. If she deleted everything I think it would help alot

Reactions: 3
I know someone who was in and out of prison for years, didn’t have her kids for years, yet she fixed herself up and fought hard for her kids and she got them back, didn’t even have a solicitor either. Why nearly a year on has Vic not got her kids back?

Reactions: 7
What is she 3 just make a proper hot meal pretty sure you have to prove you can cook meals for the kids aswell.

Reactions: 2
Haven't decorated her children's rooms yet honestly they should of been done first. Pretty sure there back next month from what she said I really hope not she seems manic

• Sad
Reactions: 5