Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you are the HMRC why do you need to know?
To be honest I'd like to know too....she's spent a fortune, clearly doesn't work. If tiktok pays that good for a few videos a week I might close my business and become a 2nd rate tiktok creator 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she still on only fans? I can’t see 2/3 videos a week on TikTok bringing in that much

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure she didn't use any of that go fund me for the court 🤔 cus kids still aren't back home even though she keeps saying they are going to be in a few months

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she didn't use any of that go fund me for the court 🤔 cus kids still aren't back home even though she keeps saying they are.
She still has to be watched while got them I think in contact

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I thought somebody said she isnt seeing the boys or only seen them once in 2 weeks?

Reactions: 1
Think contact has been cut down so that can't be good.
Yeah I think it was that whole thing with Cinders and how she wasn't looking after herself at all, she seems a bit better atm - hopefully she keeps it up.

Also in regards to wanting to know where she gets her money from, noone wants to know her bank balance 😂 just she seems to be able to afford an awful lot for someone who uplands a couple of tiktok's a day. It's just human curiosity I guess

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think it was that whole thing with Cinders and how she wasn't looking after herself at all, she seems a bit better atm - hopefully she keeps it up.

Also in regards to wanting to know where she gets her money from, noone wants to know her bank balance 😂 just she seems to be able to afford an awful lot for someone who uplands a couple of tiktok's a day. It's just human curiosity I guess
I wanna know what she plans on doing once there back don't think social media will be a good idea. Yeah just Interested in how she can just pay for everything the way she does.

Reactions: 4
She went out last night all over her Instagram. Ten steps backwards with her I swear why post it for ss to see.

Reactions: 3
She went out last night all over her Instagram. Ten steps backwards with her I swear why post it for ss to see.
nothing for ss to see? Going out isn’t a crime and what she posted wouldn’t stop her getting her boys back. I don’t see what was wrong with it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
nothing for ss to see? Going out isn’t a crime and what she posted wouldn’t stop her getting her boys back. I don’t see what was wrong with it. 🤷🏼‍♀️
How do you know doesn't look great does it. She suppose to be proving that she can look after her self which she hasn't proved. Why post it on social media just looks bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do you know doesn't look great does it. She suppose to be proving that she can look after her self which she hasn't proved. Why post it on social media just looks bad.
I saw the whole story on insta, was nothing for ss to be concerned about. Going out and being social isn’t a bad thing. I don’t like her but ss wouldnt use that story as a sorry you can’t have your sons back.

Reactions: 5