Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing she isn't getting any floor must be freezing in that house. Think her moneys getting tight she's put up draws and a bed with no floor makes sense that

Last edited:
I do think it’s quite sad grown women have made troll accounts because they have a personal vendetta. Just leave her be, ss will decide on vic’s behaviour etc if those boys go back to her or not, for some grown women to take time out of their day to troll to be vindictive is quite strange. I don’t think I’ll ever understand troll accounts and becoming so obsessed then want to ruin people. Many of these TikTokors can do that on their own, don’t need vendettas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think it’s quite sad grown women have made troll accounts because they have a personal vendetta. Just leave her be, ss will decide on vic’s behaviour etc if those boys go back to her or not, for some grown women to take time out of their day to troll to be vindictive is quite strange. I don’t think I’ll ever understand troll accounts and becoming so obsessed then want to ruin people. Many of these TikTokors can do that on their own, don’t need vendettas.
The fact she's worried about troll accounts then where her kids are at says a lot. I've not seen any videos about her children. Think ss have given up she's not washing or feeding herself or attempting on finishing the house.

Reactions: 4
I wish she would make more effort with herself instead of being consumed by what troll accounts say about her. If she knows it’s lies why let it affect her. Do better, prove yourself to be fit and capable of being a mother. I feel a lot of sympathy towards her I can’t lie, The more I’ve seen from her the more I don’t think she’s a bad mother I think she’s never had a support system around her. Being a single mum is hard, I’ve been there. But I had support where as she doesn’t, I feel for her.

Reactions: 8
I think she's kind of giving up herself, which is sad. The whole Cinders turning up at her house made the situation worse because obviously social aren't going to like that and they're still going on.

She was doing so well, she was eating better she was washing, going to the gym, going on her bike and reading her books. She seemed better when she was away from tiktok and definitely looked healthier.

She needs to stay off the app for now, ignore the trolls, don't come on saying how she has no food in, doesn't eat, doesn't look after herself as it only adds fuel to the fire.

Sort herself out, get healthy again and sort the house and show them she's strong because at the minute she's spiralling

Reactions: 7
I feel for her I really do, you can see the pain in her face on every video, the hands shaking, the weight loss. She's lost herself and I've got a very off feeling I think she'll end up doing something stupid (my opinion) she don't seem to be getting any better but worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
It is sad to see but you have to remember a lot of it is her own doing, she did hit her child on live for everyone to see, she did speak to them boys like tit on live for everyone to see. She didn’t stay off TikTok as she was asked to do.

She probably did need more support with the children but I doubt she would have accepted it, she was smoking weed at the time and that’s not the right thing to do around kids.

She’s clearly not getting any enjoyment out of TikTok so delete it and work on herself, don’t get pulled into listening and watching what people are saying about you.

For contact to be reduced there has to be a reason it’s not done for the fun of it because it doesn’t benefit anyone, there’s a lot more going on behind the scenes that we don’t see because obviously we only have one side of the story and that is vics narrative.

She’a put herself in this awful tit situation and she’s the only one who can get herself out of it.
Get off TikTok, get the kids bedrooms done, get the living room done and work on it with the authorities to get them home.

Reactions: 11
I feel for her I really do, you can see the pain in her face on every video, the hands shaking, the weight loss. She's lost herself and I've got a very off feeling I think she'll end up doing something stupid (my opinion) she don't seem to be getting any better but worse.
She's really not helping herself by being on the app but what else has she really got to look forward to she looks so drained.

Unfortunately people have been treating there children like that for years. she was just stupid enough to upload it to a public platform numerous times

Reactions: 7
She's really not helping herself by being on the app but what else has she really got to look forward to she looks so drained.
Yes I agree she’s been told by social services to not go onit if it was a choice to get my self sorted or be on tik tok it would sort myself and try get my kids back she even went on holiday when she’s suppose to see them in contact a few of those so sad doing that to her kids

Reactions: 3
Her bedrooms nearly finished what about the boys rooms 👀 I would of left my bedroom till last and got the rest of the house finished

Reactions: 1
Is it just me ?? But why would you assemble all your bedroom furniture then set up your room with no flooring 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s double the work, to then take it all back out for the flooring to then be put down

Reactions: 2
Is it just me ?? But why would you assemble all your bedroom furniture then set up your room with no flooring 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s double the work, to then take it all back out for the flooring to then be put down
What I was thinking 😂 she's backwards I wouldn't be worried about my room flooring would be kids and front room.

Don't really think it's the carpet man's job to move your drawers should of left them out until it was done.