Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a friend who had a child removed, was told 6 months but ended up just over a year. If they reduce contact then they aint coming home and are trying to get them fostered long term.
Someone mentioned she hadn't been turning up on the days she was meant to be seeing them.The poor kids will have been devastated waiting around for her to be a no show

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She has no intentions of trying to get those boys back! I dont know why people who follow her give her any sympathy or money! Shes a disgrace

• Sad
In 10 years time there will be some sort of study on all these women who are obsessed with going live on Tiktok and end up losing their kids- there's so many of them!!

Reactions: 16
Has it been discussed how she favours her youngest? I barely follow her but noticed with the gifts she bought from Thailand, etc

Reactions: 3
She has said herself that she favours the little one, said it’s because she spent all of her time with him whereas the older one went to his dads. Im pretty sure you’ll find it on TikTok if you look, I’ve seen the video.

• Sad
In 10 years time there will be some sort of study on all these women who are obsessed with going live on Tiktok and end up losing their kids- there's so many of them!!
Yes I've said the exact same thing. It is so bizarre how they become completely different people. Then continue to go Live when they've lost them 🤯

Reactions: 6
Everyone still sticks up for her you've done nothing wrong to get your kids taken. Tiktok tells me different social don't remove them for no reason they actually like children to be with there mother removing them is last resort.

Reactions: 5
Everyone still sticks up for her you've done nothing wrong to get your kids taken. Tiktok tells me different social don't remove them for no reason they actually like children to be with there mother removing them is last resort.
I think to anyone with an ounce of knowledge can see she is unfit, she can’t look after herself. The footage speaks for its self that she obviously had no understanding of being a warm, safe, loving mother. It takes a lot to be a parent and hold tit together and it’s not easy but you have to continually learn and change and adapt.
She has an awful long way to get herself strong and mentally well before those kids come back.

I don’t understand that logic at all 🤷‍♀️ surely if the elder one went to the dad then she would want to spend more quality time with him while he is with her knowing that she will have one on one with the younger one for days when his brother is away.
It’s like parents that have kids in school and a younger one home they make an extra effort when the older ones are home because the baby gets their attention all day.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand that logic at all 🤷‍♀️ surely if the elder one went to the dad then she would want to spend more quality time with him while he is with her knowing that she will have one on one with the younger one for days when his brother is away.
It’s like parents that have kids in school and a younger one home they make an extra effort when the older ones are home because the baby gets their attention all day.
Truth probably is that J is old enough to see what she’s really like and doesn’t want much to do with her. I think she bribed him to do lives with her when pushing the leaderboard.

Truth probably is that J is old enough to see what she’s really like and doesn’t want much to do with her. I think she bribed him to do lives with her when pushing the leaderboard.
the thing is these women will realise exactly what they’ve lost years into the future sadly.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure the puppy isn't suppose to go out until its 2nd injections parvo virus is no joke

She’ll never learn with anything lol
still can't believe she went and got a dog poor kids Been replaced by a dog 😔
---
A puppy is something she should of got when they were finally home so they could enjoy something together. I really don't think they are coming back now it's been a very long time and she isn't any better.

• Sad
still can't believe she went and got a dog poor kids Been replaced by a dog 😔
---
A puppy is something she should of got when they were finally home so they could enjoy something together. I really don't think they are coming back now it's been a very long time and she isn't any better.
Fully agree

It’s pretty awful to watch these real life events play out Infront of our own eyes. It’s like watching a film, she looks so so withdrawn and ill and months on I should think social would have wanted her to be in a stable mind. If she can’t function enough to eat etc how can they return the children? She’s documenting all this for them to see.
I still can’t believe the whole Shan saga and how that ended up.