Vicrose27

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was this to can't see any screen recording what was said 😱 She should of deleted the app a long time ago
Instagram! From what I’ve seen on TikTok they’ve reduced her contact down from 3 times a week to once a fortnight. No idea if that’s true though because I couldn’t watch it or find any recordings of it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Instagram! From what I’ve seen on TikTok they’ve reduced her contact down from 3 times a week to once a fortnight. No idea if that’s true though because I couldn’t watch it or find any recordings of it
She’s on Instagram live doing her victim speech 😂 how she wants to help other women in the same situation think you need to sort yours out first

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gosh that’s really bad. They obviously have serious concerns to be reducing contact

Reactions: 2
I would have been working day and night to get my house finished in that kind of situation.
When I was a kid we moved into a very dirty house that needed to be updated (the house was amazing after) I remember thinking oh no but my parents said it’s got great potential and a huge garden etc.
My dad took two weeks off work and with my mum they knocked that place into shape they were up all hours day in and day out they painted it all white got new carpets in and scrubbed it out.
You can do all the other stuff after you move in room by room as long as it’s all clean and sanitised.
At this rate she will be decorating into next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She virtually told SS who her priority is by which bedroom she decorated first, without anything else that has/is happening

Another living thing for her to neglect... and a working breed at that. As if you'd get a puppy when that house isn't even habitable for humans properly! Her wrecklessness is exactly why those kids aren't back with her, she's not stable at all.

Reactions: 9
Another living thing for her to neglect... and a working breed at that. As if you'd get a puppy when that house isn't even habitable for humans properly! Her wrecklessness is exactly why those kids aren't back with her, she's not stable at all.
Actually so worried for the dog 😓 some troll will report her very quickly.

This is definitely a repeat of shan.
Totally agree and have thought the same the whole way through the move, spending money on rugs and wall papers for her room, fancy new bed and furniture she can’t be arsed to build. Bet ya bottom dollar id be on the mattress on the floor and I’d have my kids room looking amazing!! The money she’s spent on tit and how she goes on about what she earns she could have had a painter and decorator in the kids rooms to get it pristine and stunning and shown ss she’s making everything about them a priority. This has been going on far too long for them to be returned, just like Shan.

Reactions: 10
A cocker spaniel of all dogs. I have one and I love him all the world but my god I do regret getting him sometimes because they're such a difficult breed.

He'll be rehomed by Christmas

Reactions: 9
She looks terrible lately 😕 Thought she was suppose to be doing more cooking and classes to help herself. I'm guessing she hasn't seen them in a while because she's always on TikTok. I think she's been lying about most things as they would of been home by now.

Reactions: 3
Surely if you get your whole ass CHILDREN taken off you you shouldn’t even be allowed animals? I literally can’t stand the thought of an animal not getting its basic needs

Reactions: 11
I had a friend who had a child removed, was told 6 months but ended up just over a year. If they reduce contact then they aint coming home and are trying to get them fostered long term.

Reactions: 1