Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
The amount of tik toks I'm seeing with sad music and screenshots of them all happy makes me sick saying shes a good mum. Why are people brainwashed?

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Chrisxo

VIP Member
Might sound harsh but I couldn’t live with myself if I lost my child to ss of my own accord. I grew up in care and I now have an amazing son and this really strikes a nerve with me sorry if I’m derailing but I can’t fathom how someone can loose their children and sit on tiktok every day as if it doesn’t matter it makes me sick

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
These people are thick as shit. Saying she wishes that all her followers can turn up at court and riot to prove that she's a good mum.
Screenshot_20230303_100810_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230303_100729_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230303_100658_Instagram.jpg

---
She's banging on that everyone uses the fact she's got no support in family or friends against her. There's millions of people in the same boat but they don't get their kids taken off them? Why can't they see that she's not telling the full story

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Imagine going on live telling everyone your kids have been taken and everyone is saying set up a pay pal and go fund me. They make me sick

rattler89

Chatty Member
She spoke about completing parenting classes and meeting all of social demands so she has had social involved for sometime now. Social will always try to avoid removing children and will only do so when there is a significant risk of harm. She must of failed some sort of assessment and not met social care plan or child in need plan.

Reactions: 17

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
It’s the deliberately eating with an ice cream scoop on live for me- I’m too traumatised to even wash up. She’ll be eating spaghetti with a garden rake next.

• Haha
  • Heart

babyt

I would sweep every grain up on the beach I’d empty the sea for my kids. Not even being able to Delete an app speaks volumes. Too little too late she should’ve deleted it when they first got taken

• Heart

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Not mum shaming at all - we all can raise our voices at our children but I’m sorry, smoking joints and sitting on live for multiple hours a day talking to a screen ignoring your children will cause them a whole host of issues later. Heard her say some really questionable things around the children and it’s not ok. I am suprised she’s not being called out more.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
In 10 years time there will be some sort of study on all these women who are obsessed with going live on Tiktok and end up losing their kids- there's so many of them!!

Reactions: 16

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Forgive me but doesn’t she make a good income from Tiktok and gifts ect? Why 3000 on A go fund me?

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I think most of the reports would of come from the school, there is no way them boys have gone to school and kept quiet about what goes on at home.

Today is the first time I’ve seen that shocking video and hearing all the stories about Stanley knife etc… and I’m sorry but she has only got herself to blame. That was shocking and I was upset watching it 😢

She has sadly become addicted to the money and TT over caring for her kids. She was always live morning day and night, why not do the school run, do your cleaning etc, pick kids up from school, take them the park then home for tea, bath and bed… THEN go live when there asleep?

The little boy used to play up constantly because he probably craved for some attention whilst she staring at her phone all day.. and he must of thought the only way his mummy shows him any is when he’s naughty 😢

To be honest she’s quite lucky they are with there fathers (even if one of them didn’t bother with the child) because they could of both ended up in temporary foster care with another family she doesn’t know altogether.

I hope she gets off TT altogether and this gives her a wake up call that them boys need to be loved, shown affection and cared for.

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Personally think they're both c u next Tuesdays. Vic keeps saying she can't do social media anymore and suicide baiting all whilst forgetting if she just came off social media her life would improve. If I had my kids taken off me I'd do absolutely everything social tell me to do. It's a sad world we live in now were people are so addicted to they'll risk their kids 😔

Kayleigh2020

It’s been a long time coming and I did expect it from what I’ve seen on her lives. It’s more the fact that even now she is justifying her parenting and not owning up to the fact she has got lost in the tiktok world and abandoned those boys. All the videos she post is about her kids are constantly negative things, they are crying all over her live. The youngest pisses and sh!ts all over her house and she just laughs. There’s been countless of times he’s walked in and said he’s wee’d himself and she will just tell the oldest to get him a change of clothes. He’s probs p1ssed himself because she’s sat live not giving him attention, he’s left on his iPad all day while she’s live. She thought she was relatable by posting videos about how hard parenting can be but she takes it too far by neglecting those kids for a leaderboard and gifts. It’s been a long time coming and I do hope those boys get the attention and care they deserve

annonymus

Did anyone see the live a few weeks ago, where she went into the boy’s bedroom (eldest was at his Dad) but youngest has ripped the wallpaper off the wall and fallen asleep. She was going mad about the wallpaper so went in to have a look and the child had blood all over his hands and tummy.

When she woke him up she asked him what he had done and he was crying pointing under the bed saying ‘sharp, sharp’ and when she looked under the bed she found a Stanley knife. All being shown on her live stream, the child was hysterical and she just kept saving ‘it was just a paper cut, just a paper cut guys, nothing else’ but all the chat had seen it and were commenting. She is lucky he didn’t do more damage to himself, other than a cut to his finger.

Im surprised it never made it to the fyp!
Omg that is awful, I didn’t see the live but how on earth has she let him get hold of something like a Stanley knife, I know she’s been decorating but she should clean up her tools and mess to make sure stuff like this doesn’t happen, imagine if he had cut himself somewhere and bled profusely and didn’t want to go tell his mum because he’d just get shouted at! Horrible parenting, maybe it’s best she’s had them taken from her after all this stuff coming to lights

• Heart
  • Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The fact this app is free 😂 fucking hell. Who needs a TV licence with the shitshow that is TikTok.

Vicrose is a pussy, pass it on.

• Haha

anonauntie

VIP Member
I can’t stand vic but cinders and her friend Sarah Jayne were sharing vics details 6 months ago way before this dv comment, so regardless of what’s been said cinders has a personal vendetta and that’s not okay. It’s wrong to share people’s addresses etc over social media, full on wrong. I don’t get this grown arse mum writing road trip to any female she has issues with (she also did this to someone else) go look after your child instead of taking road trips to fight.

Iddiebiddie

Unless it was extremely violent, cut up clips of TikTok WOULD NOT be enough for social services. She said it’s someone in her life who’s reported her, so sounds like ongoing involvement. Not sure why a gofundme is needed, when she admittedly makes thousands a week in gifts.

Heartbreaking all round, especially for her youngest who’s never met his dad. She’s not an amazing mum like she’s saying, it’s clear. But it’s also not clear that she’s a terrible one either. So let’s trust the system and hope the outcome is best for the children.

Kayleigh2020

Why is it always "someone has edited clippings of my lives" when something goes wrong. Get a grip and own the shit you've done wrong
Social services will not remove those kids purely from tiktok videos. They have to have hard evidence, they would have spoken with the children already, they usually go in their school and ask them questions but int he right way so the child can answer honestly. All of that would of been done prior to them coming to removing the kids and it wouldn’t of been from tiktok videos

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Shocked to see the updates on here this morning, I don’t believe they would remove the children without reason, I also don’t think any of the people wanted that for her, there’s a difference saying get off tiktok and be with your children to wishing them be removed from her care. Maybe it will be a wake up call to not spend hours upon hours through the day and night on a silly app and make a change for the better for her and her children.

Reactions: 15