Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
It’s an addiction isn’t it social media like any other, this week we’ve seen vicrose unable to give it up for her kids, chy unable to stop going live despite all the services looking into her & CLA sectioned. It should be such a warning for people but it’s so accepted

Reactions: 24

Ameliaarosexo

She's an awful parent. She neglects them kids daily and does not deserve to have them. It's no surprise they've been taken away. Only people I feel sorry for in all this is the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mdance

Chatty Member
I’ve watched enough of her lives to no that he only says it when he’s done wrong & nos it’s wrong and Vic as openly admitted herself he nos how to play the game
Whether he knows how to play up to her or not doesn't make it right that she smacked him that hard. The child is 3 years old. If she can do that on live with thousands of people watching then I'd hate to see what she does and says offline. Foul mouth and behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Pretty certain she mentioned SS being involved before too and she had to get her shit together then to get full custody of the kid(s) again... I swear she's spoken about that before!
---
Who's Carina Price?
Why is it always "someone has edited clippings of my lives" when something goes wrong. Get a grip and own the shit you've done wrong

• Heart

Noodlebuddy

Can someone point me in the direction of this neighbour woman, please?

Never mind, I've found it!
---
Omg there's a video on there of her SMACKING the little one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Imagine going on live telling everyone your kids have been taken and everyone is saying set up a pay pal and go fund me. They make me sick
I agree! Straight away a go fund up it boils my piss! The money she makes begging on the app!! No doubt 1000's will flood in for her disgusting
---
Sorry but these deadbeat mums need to take accountability for putting their children on social media day in day out!! It's disgusting my children arnt even on my Facebook!!! These kids think that being recorded I'd the fucking norm! Then thy cry and become a victim when shit like this happens! Sorry not one ounce of sympathy from me! PROTECT YOUR DAMN CHILDREN ITS YOUR JOB!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I find it so bizzare that people that have never met this women or her children are sharing videos saying she’s a good mum and deserves her kids because of a few videos or live streams they’ve seen. Have we not learnt anything over the last few years 😳

Reactions: 20

Eddypeter

VIP Member
I can’t quite believe my eyes and ears every time I open the fucking app - do people actually live these lives? It’s insane behaviour. I’m glad I’m a boring normal bastard

beefcake40

VIP Member
These people are thick as shit. Saying she wishes that all her followers can turn up at court and riot to prove that she's a good mum. View attachment 2000515View attachment 2000516View attachment 2000517
---
She's banging on that everyone uses the fact she's got no support in family or friends against her. There's millions of people in the same boat but they don't get their kids taken off them? Why can't they see that she's not telling the full story
Just wow! Ordering her food!!!!! Aren’t these people feeling for the kids? Coz that’s who I feel for.

• Angry

ginge2804

VIP Member
I’ve never had social service involvement but my understanding is that to remove children they need either a court order or police protection agreement. That doesn’t happen over night. There’s more to the story

Reactions: 19

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Her kids have been removed from her care and the most important thing on her mind is making money out of it, she’s a piece of shit. Still sitting on live bathing in the praise and comments from other intellectually challenged morons. Oh Vic you’re an amazing mum, social work have broken the law blah blah blah. As if it’s that easy to walk into someone’s home and remove kids from their mother. Sorry but I’ve no sympathy for her. All she’s arsed about is lapping up the attention and getting her greedy, grabby, beggy hands on other peoples money. If she was a decent mother who gave a single fuck about her kids could quite easily engage with social services, get her act together, maybe even consider the crazy idea of actually getting a job, do whatever parenting classes they suggest to show she actually wants those kids back but no, sitting on live is all she’s bothered about because she knows that keeps the free money coming in. Anyone who thinks she will be spending that money on a solicitor is a fucking idiot

Last edited:
  • Heart

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I do get really pissed off by SS for this reason.
If they had concerns, why not get her to attend parenting courses etc first? Do they think that the kids are in that much danger? Difficult to say for us because I personally haven't seen evidence of that.
She needs guidance & this is where SS fail, they haven't got the money to put in so support lacks. I wish schools would put on more courses on parenting tips, dress it up nicer not a course to teach you how to be a parent. We all struggle. I thought I was doing OK sometimes then I think ah ok I could have done that better.

I just hope they have all the info on the little ones dad, surely they can do claires law on him? Seems crazy for him to go there but then I know how pushed the care system is currently & how they're struggling for placements.

The situation is a failure of the system I think. I don't think Vic seems like an awful person, just got caught up in TT glory & needs some guidance. Maybe she's around a lot of people who parent that way so that's normal to her.

I do hope SS can support her in making steps to get those kids back.
Here’s a top parenting tip Never ever raise your hands to any of your children. If an adult was to tat to another adult then they would be done with assault. Hitting a child is way worse that that, it is child abuse no excuses will change that

• Heart

Ohmyhahah

That’s not the same at all though so I don’t understand why your comparing?
She slapped her child on live with proof! There’s been numerous amounts of people report her. She’s been live neglecting her child for months.
Huh, I’m not defending her at all, I’m saying there’s obviously concerns, and reasons why she doesn’t have her kids. She’s vile and doesn’t deserve them. I’m saying that social are not out there just grabbing random kids like people make out…

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
These people stream their entire lives and then they’re shocked there’s evidence to be used
---
You can even hear the full on thump when she cracks him after SAYING she's gonna cracks him! She even said on live 'if he hits me, im going to hit him back!' He's a little child... you should NEVER lay hands on your child.
The stuff she’s saying to him about being a full grown man and manipulating her is scary

elephant98

Vic was on instagram live this morning lying about cinders smashing her car windows in, when cinders isn’t allowed on her road or anywhere near her property…she then proceeded to say she’s been at her local pub😂 telling everyone the insurance paid for the damage but she hasn’t took the CCTV it to the police….so the insurance never fixed it then because you’d of needed a crime ref number👀

She raised the go fund me money for solicitors then went and spent it on a holiday in Thailand, I don’t know why everyone’s enabling her, she’s got a job because she has fuck all left she isn’t doing it to better herself, she’s a narcissist who abused her children and deserves every bit of hate she gets 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18

nathan25

VIP Member
I can’t believe her boys have been taken and the first thing she thinks of is money. Oh let’s set up a go fund me as I won’t be able to do battles now. Wouldn’t surprise me if she even leaves TikTok after a week or two.
She won’t get them boys back any time soon.
she said on live she’s not even concerned about the one as he sees his dad but it’s Clayton she’s worried about.
she said he’s never seen his dad and his dad has never wanted contact but now all of a sudden he’s fighting for Clayton. Maybe he have been trying to see his son and she’s been stoping him.
someone have said above the dad is on drugs so well done to who ever phoned social services. How do you know he’s on drugs? I’m sure SS would of checked everything before placing their son in the dads care. If they can see he’s on drugs there is no way they would allow him to have custody.
Vick have abused them kids on live more than once.
she speaks to them like shit.
she was saying on live the other week how she has a lay in and they stay on their i pads until she gets up so they got to wait to be fed.
apparently her son also told the school he didn’t want to go home.
So it’s not just one person have called SS and they have removed her boys.
Funny enough she started doing videos and lives with her one boy making dream boards etc. she’s been having regular visits and been to parenting classes etc but still hasn’t changed as she would rather sit on TikTok and do battles.
she won’t need money for a solicitor. She’s scamming people out of money. Why would she need a solicitor if she’s going to work with SS to get her boys back then their is no need for a solicitor.
I got a feeling she will get and get what she can and leave TikTok.
I have only just seen the video above of her smacking her son 😡 the poor boy. If she does that on live imagine how she treats them when of live.
at least then boys won’t be scared to go home now.
Also surely she will be allowed supervised visits and to see them even if it’s once a week for now. But on the live she was saying she don’t know when she’s going to see them again which is strange.

• Sad

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Saying she wants it to go to court so her followers can give a character reference as she’d have thousands. She is deluded. Her “viewers” DO NOT KNOW HER PERSONALLY.

• Haha

tillytilly25

I'm really struggling to understand the people who feel sorry for her and say what a wonderful mother she is. She swears constantly in front of the kids, shes always shouting and them and if shes not shouting at them she has her face in her phone ignoring them while doing lives. The youngest to me seems delayed for his age and I cant help wondering if that is because she doesnt spend any actual time interacting with him.

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
Lets this be a wakeup call to all the tik tokers who let the leader bosrd go to their heads and push their kids aside in order to achieve it.
Im assuming an emergency court order was granted - there is proof of something.