Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey folks! So I actually used to work with her PR manager. If anyone wants some ‘insider’ information I’d be happy to share.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So the agency represented half of Geordie Shore. It was a bit of a pain pretending I actually enjoyed it for a couple of years!

The main thing that stuck with me was her snorting coke in Carluccio’s - classy.

Scotty T was also arrested with a van filled with dead badgers.

It never stopped with those guys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So the agency represented half of Geordie Shore. It was a bit of a pain pretending I actually enjoyed it for a couple of years!

The main thing that stuck with me was her snorting coke in Carluccio’s - classy.

Dead badgers? What was he doing with them?!

Reactions: 1
Gonna sound like a complete cow but at this point she looks the same size to me as she did when she started the exercise dvd? About a 14. Nothing wrong with that but she always bangs in about how she's found this happy medium, but to me it just seems like she's back at her heaviest and in denial.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the really snarky post she put up of all the food, then in the caption put "oh and for anyone who has nothing better to do that whinge at me for this photo..." She must know herself how ridiculous it all looks!

Reactions: 5

Was she brazen with her drug use? I remember Seeing a video everywhere at one point of Marnie taking coke with friends in a nightclub cubicle! And also a video of Gary sniffing it off a key.

Reactions: 4
So she’s got the train up to Newcasltle today, doesn’t look a day trip either as they’re watching tv in a living room. I can’t imagine getting on a train for half an hour let alone the 4 hours it takes to get to Newcastle.

Reactions: 2
So she’s got the train up to Newcasltle today, doesn’t look a day trip either as they’re watching tv in a living room. I can’t imagine getting on a train for half an hour let alone the 4 hours it takes to get to Newcastle.
Just saw this. Where has she gone? Also why have they got so much food if there’s just the two of them lol

On her Instagram someone questioned why she was going up north when it should be for essential travel only, she said going to see her family was essential for her mental wellness

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On her Instagram someone questioned why she was going up north when it should be for essential travel only, she said going to see her family was essential for her mental wellness
😂😂😂 ok then

No way is she back home sooooo where is she staying

She’s obviously going to visit her family and niece, which I get / but priority first, before she done that she’s spent the day at Tynemouth promoting a food place and their pizza, ice cream etc - just sad she couldn’t actually just go to visit her niece and mum like she’s said, yet has to make a few buck stuffing her face from it - and agreed, too much food for 2 people yet again.

Ps ‘does anyone know where I can buy nice outfitted for my niece’ AKA would anyone like to gift me some - no shame at all!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.