Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when watched her in early geordie shores when she was obsessed with jay. She’s always gurning and when she tries to put her posh voice on 😂

Reactions: 3
I watched it on and off. Vicky thought she was queen of the house and i didnt like her from day one. Posh 😂 total chavtastic babe. We all remember vieeeey from the shore

Reactions: 4
Ok so this might some like I’m being padantic but I dont care.

She’s showing off how amazing she is making ‘isolation care packages’ yet all she is taking selfies right next to people, touching her mask taking it off to talk to Insta so those gloves that she’s now touching everyone’s food packages with are probably covered in her spit/germs not to mention god knows what germs from her phone etc

All this idiots pissing about ignoring distancing rules and valuable PPE supplies makes me so mad 😡

Reactions: 12
Did anyone spot she accidentally shared her address the other day 😂 was up for about 5 minutes on her stories, when she got sent some sweets I think. Soon got taken down

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And that post in the tack suit bottoms was an old post from 2018. I seen a comment saying it so I went back to 2018 on her page and it was there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She’s still a weight watchers ambassador too...can’t imagine that lot is on plan
She needs to stick to one plan rather that just advertise whoever is sending freebies that day

You can’t be a weight watchers ambassador and then flog juices and those clean eating ready meals on the side 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I actually like Vicky. Yes she was a bit of a bleep in her GS days but I imagine a lot of that was for the cameras. It was also a long time ago and I'm sure we've all done some things we regret in our younger days, it just wasn't on TV. I watched her reality show a few weeks ago and I feel she's quite real, takes the piss out of herself, is open with her weight struggles and I don't think she takes herself to seriously. The gurn is also something she's had since she was young.

I actually like Vicky. Yes she was a bit of a bleep in her GS days but I imagine a lot of that was for the cameras. It was also a long time ago and I'm sure we've all done some things we regret in our younger days, it just wasn't on TV. I watched her reality show a few weeks ago and I feel she's quite real, takes the piss out of herself, is open with her weight struggles and I don't think she takes herself to seriously. The gurn is also something she's had since she was young.
Hi Vicky 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You’ve been taken right in there.....my partner grew up with her in Newcastle....the gurn might be something she’s grown up with, but that’s only because she’s been banging in the class A’s since then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Weight watchers obviously been kicking off she’s getting paid to promote them but not following the plan at all....suddenly her stories are full of ww references, recipes and points values 🙄

Reactions: 1
I wish she would stop pulling that horrible gob on insta vs reality pics. She should be punching or spitting on people in the reality one

You’ve been taken right in there.....my partner grew up with her in Newcastle....the gurn might be something she’s grown up with, but that’s only because she’s been banging in the class A’s since then
Having holidayed with her and a group of friends in Ibiza years ago I too can confirm this!

Reactions: 6
I wish she would stop pulling that horrible gob on insta vs reality pics. She should be punching or spitting on people in the reality one
Was thinking the exact same thing last night. I used to quite like her but she tries so desperately to be funny, or deep and profound, or prove "how normal she is" with all these posts, when the reality is probably very few people actually give a tit.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.