Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was thinking the exact same thing last night. I used to quite like her but she tries so desperately to be funny, or deep and profound, or prove "how normal she is" with all these posts, when the reality is probably very few people actually give a tit.
agreed shes so desperate to appeal to everyone instead of being her true self. I’m just surprised she’s not got knocked up yet by ecran so she’s trapped him.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last week when she had a few sweets so had to do an hr on the exercise bike to burn it off. Really bad that she cant have a wee sweet without having to burn it off, thats not promoting anything positive. Unfollowed her after that. Fake witch

Reactions: 5
So all this ‘I’ve never felt so comfortable with myself’ is a load of tit. She really is fake isn’t she. I bet she’s moved away from Newcastle cos she’s so hated there. I’m from Liverpool so wouldn’t know. My mate can’t stand her

Reactions: 4
Actually shocking the amount of AD’s and gifting she receives from Instagram. In a world where folk have no food, she happily receives dozens of free food, cake, booze etc deliveries to promote the company - and I bet half of it goes in the bin as it’s not used. If she wasn’t so selfish, she could donate some to a food bank

Reactions: 7
Actually shocking the amount of AD’s and gifting she receives from Instagram. In a world where folk have no food, she happily receives dozens of free food, cake, booze etc deliveries to promote the company - and I bet half of it goes in the bin as it’s not used. If she wasn’t so selfish, she could donate some to a food bank
Yes absolutely, all the Instagram influencers to be honest, they are getting tit loads of free stuff, some can hardly fit anymore in there homes but they just keep on taking, I wish they would just give most of it to families that are in real need of it, especially in these hard times 😢

She’s awful, awful, awful. Everything she owns or eats is gifted! And she tries to make out she’s just a normal girl but she’s foul and rude. Yet again is in a new relationship and is making out everything is hunky dory. As she always does, until it turns out their cheating etc and then she turns on the tears. But then does the same in the next relationship. And does that fella of hers even have a job. He’s always just seemed to be at her beck and call.

Reactions: 12
I had to unfollow her, all her excessive paragraph Instagram captions about how normal and relatable she is - so fake and so boring!

Reactions: 10
She’s awful, awful, awful. Everything she owns or eats is gifted! And she tries to make out she’s just a normal girl but she’s foul and rude. Yet again is in a new relationship and is making out everything is hunky dory. As she always does, until it turns out their cheating etc and then she turns on the tears. But then does the same in the next relationship. And does that fella of hers even have a job. He’s always just seemed to be at her beck and call.
He was on TOWIE....I think that’s probably about his limit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes he seemed to be a builder or the likes, a few months of meeting her & has never went back to work and casheS in on the ADs too - shame as he seems a nice guy!

Reactions: 4
Yes he seemed to be a builder or the likes, a few months of meeting her & has never went back to work and casheS in on the ADs too - shame as he seems a nice guy!
Well he wants to watch out cause if they split up he’ll be back to square one. She’ll defo want kids soon.

Yeh I’m surprised she’s not got knocked up yet tbh cause she’s desperate for a baby so she says.

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her, all her excessive paragraph Instagram captions about how normal and relatable she is - so fake and so boring!
Omg this all the time!!!! And always a contradiction to the tit she has posted the week before!! Total fake

The most fake of them all. Soooo many relatable posts when really it's all for the likes. What does she actually do now apart from get paid probably too much money to flog poor quality products on insta? Same as the other 'influencers' I wonder what she'll do long term when she's too old and these companies aren't interested anymore. Hmmmmmmmmm

Reactions: 2
I still think her bf is so obviously a rebound from the ex who she was engaged to.

Also, she is definitely a lot heavier than when she originally came out with her fitness DVD but it’s easy to see why - everytime I go on her stories she’s eating mountains of gifted food: cakes, cookies, pastries, the most recent one they have about 5/6 full size pizzas between them ?? Then the next story she’s on the spin bike - make your mind up which image you want to promote !

Nothing wrong with treats in moderation but don’t post a table full of food enough for a family of 6 and then jump on a spin bike, it makes no sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I still think her bf is so obviously a rebound from the ex who she was engaged to.

Also, she is definitely a lot heavier than when she originally came out with her fitness DVD but it’s easy to see why - everytime I go on her stories she’s eating mountains of gifted food: cakes, cookies, pastries, the most recent one they have about 5/6 full size pizzas between them ?? Then the next story she’s on the spin bike - make your mind up which image you want to promote !

Nothing wrong with treats in moderation but don’t post a table full of food enough for a family of 6 and then jump on a spin bike, it makes no sense.
Agree. Such an unhealthy relationship with food and it’s so obvious.

How many times has she been engaged now?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.