Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she gets away with never putting ad or gifted under anything! Her and Ercan are a very odd couple, he does not seem into her at all

Reactions: 8
I don’t think he is. He’s there for the “lifestyle” and she falls in love with anyone who sticks around for longer than 5 minutes.

Reactions: 10
She’s vile. If you watch her stories from today / yesterday her nails are FILTHY. She blocked me on my old account on insta because I gave her abuse about the mini V supplements. She’s such a hypocritical alright. She’s trying to portray herself as some golden person. She needs to rewatch a few early episodes of geordie shore!

Reactions: 9
Had to unfollow her on Instagram does she think no one can remember her on Geordie shore or ex on the beach? I don’t but this niceness act at all

Reactions: 6
Such a twit. She’s only good for car crash telly. The internet lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her friends baby shower today and yet again she has got it all for free! Surely there must be tax implications for these total scrounges who get everything for free? Honestly boils my blood, no effort required at all

Reactions: 8
Her friends baby shower today and yet again she has got it all for free! Surely there must be tax implications for these total scrounges who get everything for free? Honestly boils my blood, no effort required at all
Also clearly more than 6 people there. Covid laws don't apply to z listers apparently.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she hasn’t “accidentally” fallen pregnant yet, she comes across as sooo keen for a baby! And yes clearly set up that first photo to be mistaken for a baby announcement 🙄

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she hasn’t “accidentally” fallen pregnant yet, she comes across as sooo keen for a baby! And yes clearly set up that first photo to be mistaken for a baby announcement 🙄
Hopefully he’s being careful and won’t fall for it.

Does he work? Or does he just follow her round for her free food?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She seems to be constantly drunk. That post about oh did you think it was our baby announcement just stealing the thunder of the person whose baby shower it was!

Reactions: 3
I do not buy the nicey fakeness at all. One of the GS lads think it was Gary, said how it was bullshit and that isn't her at all. Girl will flog anything going

She seems to be constantly drunk. That post about oh did you think it was our baby announcement just stealing the thunder of the person whose baby shower it was!
What about the way she writes "for OUR impending arrival" she is something else.... Never liked her and her swinging jaw

• Haha
I can believe that she’s not a nice person. She was a disgrace on GS so it’s no wonder she’s trying desperately to move away from it. But it’s all on Now Tv for everyone to see. Her treatment to becca was really uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 7
She seems to constantly be hosting baby showers for other people! Do they ask her because they know she’ll get it all for free? And she was the same for her boyfriends fathers birthday - she sorted the arrangements for that and everything was tagged so I assume all freebies as well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.