Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obviously a shame her friend passed away but whenever she posts about him she goes on like he was Mother Teresa, doesn’t mention the fact he died from an ecstasy overdose. Also strengthens the case for her being a massive coke head, as I doubt you would be best friends with someone who does drugs if you don’t too. Well I wouldn’t anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I get that she has been doing so much good with all the food boxes shes been packing but why is she allowed to travel nearly 300 miles (yes we can travel as far as we want but it is still advised that we should stay near home) and then stay overnight, which is definitely against the rules? She may state that it was important to her mental health but does she think she is the only one who would like to be able to see their family?

I feel like everyone is just making their own rules up and not sticking to what has been set out for us and I'm a mug here sticking to it and I've not seen my Mum for 10 weeks and she only lives 10 miles down the road.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I get that she has been doing so much good with all the food boxes shes been packing but why is she allowed to travel nearly 300 miles (yes we can travel as far as we want but it is still advised that we should stay near home) and then stay overnight, which is definitely against the rules? She may state that it was important to her mental health but does she think she is the only one who would like to be able to see their family?

I feel like everyone is just making their own rules up and not sticking to what has been set out for us and I'm a mug here sticking to it and I've not seen my Mum for 10 weeks and she only lives 10 miles down the road.
It seems that lots of people are interpreting the rules in a way that benefits them. She was so obvious about it as well. Frustrating.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched an old clip after she’s left GS saying how sad it was and that she’ll stay in touch with a select few -mentioned Holly and Charlotte and left the only remaining girl out which was Marnie. I feel she hated her but couldn’t be a twit to her cos she was Sophie’s cousin. Also I remember the photo of them all at her mates funeral and she kept her distance. It’s only a picture but I bet she stayed away as she ‘moves in different circles’ now.

Reactions: 1
How much free food does this girl get gifted, and they’re eother greedy bastards or it’s all wasted because that’s an obscene amount for 2 people

Reactions: 8
So I would hazard a guess that everything she storied last night....the kids clothes, the wigwam usually seen at an 8 year olds party, the sweets, the lager was all gifted.....and not a single declaration on anything....how does she keep getting away with it?

Reactions: 5
Yep she’s quite bad for not declaring. And hasn’t that boyfriend got any pride - he is completely sponging off her.

Reactions: 7
I know he’s AD’ing everything now - he used to be a builder or the likes but hasn’t went to work for months, given it up to be her celebrity boyfriend? Taking her pictures and cooking her meals etc

Reactions: 4
I know he’s AD’ing everything now - he used to be a builder or the likes but hasn’t went to work for months, given it up to be her celebrity boyfriend? Taking her pictures and cooking her meals etc
I cringe for him tbh. Though I bet Vicky likes it because she thinks he won’t stray if she panders to him.

What a sad existence really. Never managed any fame of his own so riding along on her coat tails grabbing all the freebies
Agreed. He needs to find some dignity.

So I would hazard a guess that everything she storied last night....the kids clothes, the wigwam usually seen at an 8 year olds party, the sweets, the lager was all gifted.....and not a single declaration on anything....how does she keep getting away with it?
I actually reported her a while ago but they didn't get back to me with the findings it really annoys me. Remember when she used to flog the mini v diet pills disgraceful!

Reactions: 6
God her faux ‘life affirming’ grid posts with 20202 words for a caption are so dull. The same tit every week about how some mundane tit she’s done that week has made her want to reevaluate her life choices and be the the next mother Theresa.

Silly fake boring trashy woman.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly think someone writes those on her behalf, or she’s the most insecure person ever who needs to keep putting them on for attention and everyone to tell her how great she is!

It’s because she has absolutely nothing else to say. Lockdown is having a big impact on the earnings of these Z listers.

I actually reported her a while ago but they didn't get back to me with the findings it really annoys me. Remember when she used to flog the mini v diet pills disgraceful!
she sold those pills whilst posting photoshopped pics on her grid! Not even iPhone pics but proper paparazzi photos that got published elsewhere in their unretouched glory. that was so shameful! to flog pills like those it should be illegal to promote them with retouched photos of any kind. She cares nothing for the teen girls who once looked up to her. It was shut down just a year after launching I believe, so obviously made her no money 👌🏽

she sold those pills whilst posting photoshopped pics on her grid! Not even iPhone pics but proper paparazzi photos that got published elsewhere in their unretouched glory. that was so shameful! to flog pills like those it should be illegal to promote them with retouched photos of any kind. She cares nothing for the teen girls who once looked up to her. It was shut down just a year after launching I believe, so obviously made her no money 👌🏽
Yep it its an absolute disgrace. It's astounding how they can just sweep these things under the carpet and never be called out for it...

The home made photo shoots are making me cringe. Poor Ercan earning his keep

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.