Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion
We won’t forget the covid rule flouting,
Everyone’s bored silly with the gurning and pouting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Air can’s having an eye test. This explains a lot 🥺

Can anyone do us a new thread? I think this was the most popular title from @Onepotatotwopotato
Thread suggestion Vicky Pattinson #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I see she notified us it was an ad on her latest post....in tiny letters at the end of her long spiel 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s on the rob with the quotes again and then getting her gifted knickers in a knot when people call her out
You’d think she’d never done something like that before....on no wait it’s every other day

Reactions: 8
How many posts has she put up jeez woman calm down 😂 why can't we report for breaking lockdown on Instagram?

Reactions: 2
Will he propose on valentine's though? That's the question and she's obv desperate for it! Prob give Aircan the money to get it for her #ad

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Will he propose on valentine's though? That's the question and she's obv desperate for it! Prob give Aircan the money to get it for her #ad
She’ll have to give him the money for an engagement ring and then an allowance each month to stay. The allowance will have to increase yearly as he gets more and more irritated by her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone any idea why she’s posted two things which she hasn’t declared as gifted but something called Bounce bars she plastered Ad all over? I’m reporting to ASA for the gifted things but just wondered why do one for one thing and not for the other? 🤔

Air can’s having an eye test. This explains a lot 🥺

Can anyone do us a new thread? I think this was the most popular title from @Onepotatotwopotato
Thread suggestion Vicky Pattinson #2 VIP edge = vile, ignorant, pigheaded
I’m trying to create a new thread but where it comes up for the tags bit, her name doesn’t come up... am I doing something wrong (never created a one before...)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see she changed the home page from “our new home” to “my new home” 😂

new thread suggestion... Vicky Pattison, desperate to be the girl next door, rule breaking & not stating AD is what she’s known for

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why Aircan has been taken off the account?

And why she’s not plugging the account so she can start getting the freebies?

Reactions: 3
Watching s1 GS forgot how vile she is - so it’s ok for everyone to slag off holly but she sees it as everyone slagging her off when realistically the girls only said to the lads what Vicky had said about them all and it’s not ok?! Hypocrite

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.