Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup, everything is free - these folk must just sit on Instagram all day selling themselves to these company’s and how they're doing them a favour by promoting their business. In reality, I wouldn’t shop with a business just because every reality star promotes it - in fact, it would probably deter me from placing an order with them. Don’t know about anyone else 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yup, everything is free - these folk must just sit on Instagram all day selling themselves to these company’s and how they're doing them a favour by promoting their business. In reality, I wouldn’t shop with a business just because every reality star promotes it - in fact, it would probably deter me from placing an order with them. Don’t know about anyone else 🙄
Definitely - I’ve seen 4 this week promoting this Iconic rose blush thing, quite badly applied in most cases, and definitely puts me off ever buying it! Don’t know why they ask so many to do it at once rather than staggering them 🤨

Reactions: 3
So glad I found this thread! She blocked me on Instagram in May for replying to her stories of her packing up the Age UK boxes. I told her that while she is doing an amazing thing, they need to keep social distancing and keep the masks and gloves on, as almost every picture had her standing right next to someone posing for a selfie and they were barely ever wearing masks. Clearly she didn't like this being pointed out as I'm now blocked 😂

To be honest though it's worked out well because I don't have to see her gurning face anymore or listen to her eat on stories constantly (🤮) or hear that god awful fake laugh she does.

Reactions: 7
I stopped following her a while ago after re watching GS and her doing yet another ‘relatable’ post about how she is only showing the good bits and is dead inside etc etc. She does these posts all the time and if she was a
normal nice person she would not need to as her insta would be obviously genuine. The boyfriend is not into her, but he likes the free food and nice flat. He would be living with his parents otherwise. I have come into contact with women like Vicky over the years and the one thing that has always astounded me is that they always land on their feet, nice boyfriends and homes-however the friends tend to change every year or so as they have less incentive to be treated badly.

Reactions: 9
She also moves way too quickly in her relationships. Like with this new one, Ercan, she has been all over his family since the second they got together. Over the top stuff on stories about his fathers birthday and posing up with his niece and nephew. She’s suffocating.

Reactions: 7
She also moves way too quickly in her relationships. Like with this new one, Ercan, she has been all over his family since the second they got together. Over the top stuff on stories about his fathers birthday and posing up with his niece and nephew. She’s suffocating.
I think the word you’re looking for is desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I unfollowed her after reading this thread. I didn’t mind her but her attitude can be bad when she’s questioned on her Instagram. Simple things too. The gurning is out of control and she is bad for undeclared ads! She’s a try hard in my opinion tries to be relatable but she’s not at all!

Really irritates me now!

Reactions: 5
She keeps advertising these old granny flip flops, along with all the other influencers. Does anyone actually think she would wear those? She must think people are really stupid!

• Haha
She keeps advertising these old granny flip flops, along with all the other influencers. Does anyone actually think she would wear those? She must think people are really stupid!
lol Vicky would she wears awful cheap things all the time and she even chose the worst options I’ve seen from these z listers doing the ad.

The ones who would never wear them are Olivia Atwood and Chloe Lewis. They literally only wear designer gear and they are trying to pretend they like these! Lmao

Forgot to add, it sent me off when Vicky was trying to shove her foot into the white ones and it would not fit 🤣🤣🤣 great quality

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was so fake and annoying on celebrity Masterchef this week ... how do people think she’s genuine?

I can’t believe they’ve flown to Portugal for a juice cleanse break 😟😟 I know we’re allowed to fly but I can’t imagine anything worse.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She is constantly trying to get healthy, which is great and good for her, but then has posts of 10,000 sweets #gifted or whatever. It will never change!

Reactions: 4
The bf tagging along this time too, clearly not paying a dime & living off her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.