Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a joke that WW have her as an ambassador when not only does she go to these juice retreats, she gets a disgusting amount of free food given to her on an almost daily basis. The amount of pizzas she posted the other week during lockdown, supposedly for 2 people was astounding. It seems like throwing the odd WW inspired meal pic out there is enough to keep the money rolling in.

Also there is no way they're both gonna isolate for 14 days now that they're home from Portugal. They technically aren't allowed out the house once they walk through the door..

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she hasn’t “accidentally” fallen pregnant yet, she comes across as sooo keen for a baby! And yes clearly set up that first photo to be mistaken for a baby announcement 🙄
I’m not sure if it was just for the tv but she went to see a fertility doctor who told her she needed to clean up her lifestyle and drink less otherwise there could be serious implications for getting pregnant - maybe it wasn’t for the tv 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone who spits on the face of another peron person isn't worth the time of day in my view. No wonder no guy wants to marry her. JN had a lucky escape and he knows it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also there is no way they're both gonna isolate for 14 days now that they're home from Portugal. They technically aren't allowed out the house once they walk through the door..
I’m watching them closely to see if they stick to the rules. I was due to go on holiday to Portugal last week (we rescheduled it for next year). Seems like lots of influencers think they are above the rules and having big parties etc. It makes me so angry.

Reactions: 6
Well surprise surprise looks like she isn’t self isolating 😡

Reactions: 2
Why does she always post pics of dogs? She’s doesn’t even have a dog? I don’t Understand what the point is. I hated her on Geordie shore she was horrible to a lot of the cast especially the new ones. Now she seems to think she’s elevated herself and portrays herself as nice and relatable. She’s not for me

Reactions: 7
Does my head in her story today talking about that exercise bike. I’m not sure who it was that leant it (temporarily gifted 🙄) to her but she’s saying now gyms are opening it’s been taken away. Put your hand in your pocket then you cheap cow and buy your self one! The money she’s probably on for doing tit all and she could so easily get another bike!

Oh and also I’ve reported her stories today to the ASA for the FIVE different companies sending her gifted items that she thinks she’s above declaring!

Reactions: 12
Does my head in her story today talking about that exercise bike. I’m not sure who it was that leant it (temporarily gifted 🙄) to her but she’s saying now gyms are opening it’s been taken away. Put your hand in your pocket then you cheap cow and buy your self one! The money she’s probably on for doing tit all and she could so easily get another bike!

Oh and also I’ve reported her stories today to the ASA for the FIVE different companies sending her gifted items that she thinks she’s above declaring!
Is there a way to report someone who thinks they're above the quarantine rules? 😂 Knew she wouldn't do it. Not only setting a really bad example to her followers but also putting the people in her stories in danger.

...and now she's reeling in the sheep to join Inteletravel. Don't fall for it guyzzzz its the biggest scam going! They make money off signing people up and joing a marketing company. The "travel" side does look interesting at first but there are better deals to be had on booking.com to be honest!!

I can’t believe celebrities are allowed to take part in these pyramid schemes🤯

Hahaha yes the blatant pyramid scheme that flat out denies being a pyramid!!

These divvy reality stars now are clutching at anything they can get just to stay on the C list. It’s embarrassing. Learn a trade, do a course instead of selling out in instagram

Reactions: 2
She’s such a phony. Genuinely thinks she has everyone convinced that she’s a nice girl when we have already seen her true colours. And it’s nauseating the way she goes on about and panders to the current boyfriend.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.