Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe they’ve flown to Portugal for a juice cleanse break 😟😟 I know we’re allowed to fly but I can’t imagine anything worse.
She is always going on these surely they are gifted which she never declares! She seems to be in a very unhealthy cycle of excessive drinking and eating then juice cleansing her metabolism will be shot to bits!

Reactions: 11
She is always going on these surely they are gifted which she never declares! She seems to be in a very unhealthy cycle of excessive drinking and eating then juice cleansing her metabolism will be shot to bits!
her life is endless cycle of binging and starving. What she has got is an eating disorder and she broadcasts it proudly as if it is normal. WW, as a weight loss business, should be able to identify eating disorders. Instead they pay her to glorify hers.

Reactions: 9
her life is endless cycle of binging and starving. What she has got is an eating disorder and she broadcasts it proudly as if it is normal. WW, as a weight loss business, should be able to identify eating disorders. Instead they pay her to glorify hers.
I'd completely forgotten she was a WW ambassador. She constantly contradicts herself posts about not feeling pressured to transform but being paid by WW and going to a juice cleanse retreat. Let's not forget the money she made from the sham exercise video and diet pills she used to flog as well!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really liked her a few years back when she was actually her true self online, you could take it or leave it. But I'm so baffled and irritated with her new voice. The only way I can descibe it is singing/high pitched/happy talking..... its soooooooo fake.

Reactions: 2
She’s a stage 5 clinger. That one she was engaged to was not into her at all and I think she was the only person who didn’t see it. Not seen much of her with this new one. Is he from TOWIE or something?

Reactions: 5
Haha I don’t think he can with no job! She is so desperate she always goes for these type of men that just use her.
I think he has a job, he is a builder/works on a building site

he was in about 3 episodes of TOWIE I think, didn’t become a major character though/get another series

Reactions: 3
I think he was in TOWIE for about 5 seconds lol. So this is his second attempt at fame!

I think he has a job, he is a builder/works on a building site

he was in about 3 episodes of TOWIE I think, didn’t become a major character though/get another series
He never seems to actually be at work though? I think he gave up the building site job to follow Vicky about.

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her yonks all. CBA with these bible-length posts about how normal she is. She’s just fishing for likes/compliments to try and maintain her popularity and stay relevant.

Reactions: 5
Tonight’s begging post - does anyone have any recommendations for this type of sweet cart. She will know fine well who does them - and wola, next week one will show up for free!

Reactions: 7
Every picture of Ercan is now topless, god someone please sign him up and be done with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He posts the topless photos to detract from his lack of height!
And he’s a classic short guy trying to be muscly to overcompensate (and likely has a tiny 🍆)

She comes across so embarrassing and desperate - commenting on nearly all his pics about how FIT!!! he is. Has she ever heard of being toned down and private? Maybe this is why her last relationship failed 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.