Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember seeing her off her absolute rocker in Ibiza 😳 .... I mean I know that’s what I a lot of people do out there but there was no hiding it. She did have 2 males deciding who she could talk to and make sure the pics taken with people who had asked for them were ‘approved’. Oddest experience. I also want to add I wasn’t one of the people asking for a pic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's true the more money you have, the less you need. Her whole apartment has been #gifted. Cumon Vicky, I'm sure you can afford to buy yourself a toaster and kettle pet!

Reactions: 4
I can’t help but get FAKE AS duck vibes from Vicky with everything she does or puts her name to 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I remember being out once and she was doing a PA in a nightclub where I live, I walked past her but stopped to say I liked her dress (dont know what was going through my mind) and she literally snarled me. My freinds still bring it up

Reactions: 3
I’m genuinely baffled at posts that say Vicky is so down to earth and lovely etc etc. Personally I think it’s obvious that everything is a big act. I’ve met her in real life a few years ago and she was arrogant and rude (pre jungle days). All of a sudden she became this ‘nice person’ overnight. Hmmmm......her continuous pouting and trying to look ‘cute’ makes me cringe. I just don’t buy it at all
She strikes me as someone who puts on a big act all day long and then goes home and sobs. I don’t know much about her at all, but saw her on Masterchef. She came across as hyper and false. I bet she shuts her front door and has a mental slump ....

Her constant gurn is alarming!
Looks like she has a dislocated jaw!

Reactions: 10
She was on Loose Women the other day and one of the woman, I can’t remember which one said, something along the lines of Vicky is very clever and she knows what she is doing. She said it in a nice way but I thought, she knows what we all know. Vicky is an actress and deep down she is that girl off Geordie Shore 😑

hate how she says its just the way her face is aswell, it definitely isn't, she's always kind of done it but if you watch the early series of GS it is NOWHERE NEAR as bad as it is now.

The constant pouting in her selfies and videos of her face... it’s so ridiculous I often think she’s doing it as a joke but no, that’s just how she thinks she looks attractive. There’s no point pouting if we’ve all seen you with no slap on pulling stupid faces and gurning on national tv - we know what you actually look like!

The constant pouting in her selfies and videos of her face... it’s so ridiculous I often think she’s doing it as a joke but no, that’s just how she thinks she looks attractive. There’s no point pouting if we’ve all seen you with no slap on pulling stupid faces and gurning on national tv - we know what you actually look like!
In case you don’t follow her - AHRFHJFKGJ

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Watching her on coach trip. She clearly has a bad case of coke jaw going on. What I don't get is how no one else seems to comment on it where does she find the time during filming. She's so animated also and plays up to the camera constantly. She's literally on a whole different vibe to everyone else

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think the current bf is a long winded rebound from her ex-fiancé?

Tired of her 'relatable' stories hungover/with no make up, so boring

Sorry but I like Vicky. I hated her very early on in Geordie Shore. I thought she was arrogant and a very angry person, but after the Ricky saga she become a better person. As for the jaw gurn, would she really go on tv shows like coach trip and masterchef after a night on the garys. I don’t think so, I genuinely think she’s just a poor victim of a natural gurn.

• Haha
Sorry but I like Vicky. I hated her very early on in Geordie Shore. I thought she was arrogant and a very angry person, but after the Ricky saga she become a better person. As for the jaw gurn, would she really go on tv shows like coach trip and masterchef after a night on the garys. I don’t think so, I genuinely think she’s just a poor victim of a natural gurn.
I personally think this ‘nice’ persona is completely false. I think it is quite obvious it’s all an act. As I say I’ve met her and she was awful and rude. I can’t imagine you would just change because you go on a different tv show. Just my opinion though 😊

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.