Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange that she doesn’t seem to keep in touch with any of the other geordie shore cast, which sets off alarm bells that something is off.

Reactions: 5
I personally think this ‘nice’ persona is completely false. I think it is quite obvious it’s all an act. As I say I’ve met her and she was awful and rude. I can’t imagine you would just change because you go on a different tv show. Just my opinion though 😊
Completely agree. She comes across as a complete fake witch imo. You sometimes see her “nice girl” crown fall and she becomes the mean girl.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree. She comes across as a complete fake witch imo. You sometimes see her “nice girl” crown fall and she becomes the mean girl.
Yeah Iv seen that happen on her latest show when she was out furniture shopping with her lovely lovely new boyfriend

As above I can’t imagine she’s suddenly become a nice person. More likely now she’s got money she’s had some good media training and has a good or team

Reactions: 1
I get what youse mean. Maybe I’ve been taken in by it all. As for not keeping in touch with the GS cast, I feel as if her whole experience there was just to move onto proper telly stuff. I don’t think she cares about them. The other are still in touch which says a lot.

Her posts today celebrating her anniversary....couldn’t have been that heartbroken if they got together a months after she finished with her fiancé?! Also maybe I’m being pedantic but didn’t they split up for months, so technically not a year together.....

See Vicky is on another weekend away and posting photos of her indulgences. Not that she's not entitled to, but I can probably put money on there being a post on Sunday night or Monday about how she's back on Weight Watchers, who she's obviously being sponsored by given some of her recent posts!

Reactions: 5
See Vicky is on another weekend away and posting photos of her indulgences. Not that she's not entitled to, but I can probably put money on there being a post on Sunday night or Monday about how she's back on Weight Watchers, who she's obviously being sponsored by given some of her recent posts!
10 cal jelly post imminent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I once sat at a table next to her and her fellas in a restaurant in London a few months ago and she was so rude to staff! As me and my husband left I gave her the dirtiest look an she looked like she was chewing a wasp! Shes vile!

Reactions: 7
I have followed Vicky for a while but there is something just not right with her... she tries to force this false persona of being so nice and sweet but we all saw the G shore days and how violent and horrible she actually is.. I dont buy the whole nicey nice act!

Reactions: 17
I have followed Vicky for a while but there is something just not right with her... she tries to force this false persona of being so nice and sweet but we all saw the G shore days and how violent and horrible she actually is.. I dont buy the whole nicey nice act!
Yip totally with you, I watched her last program where she was out furniture shopping with ercan and her masked slip and she was horrible to him and he never done a thing

Reactions: 2
She’s blocked me on Twitter 😂. As I was participated In sharing her dirty coked up baggy pics. Saw her out years ago in 2011 and she was even a twit then. She’s a psychopath. So many photos of her out there with Coke. I read her autobiography and still don’t like her.

Reactions: 4
She’s blocked me on Twitter 😂. As I was participated In sharing her dirty coked up baggy pics. Saw her out years ago in 2011 and she was even a twit then. She’s a psychopath. So many photos of her out there with Coke. I read her autobiography and still don’t like her.
it always been very clear to me that Vicky is on the gear and most probably anti depressants too. The first typeof anti depressants my doctor prescribed me a few years ago made me gurn much like Vicky does. I went back and they changed them but I’ve always thought her gurning was probably the same thing.

Genuinely cannot stand her long instagram posts being beggy for attention and trying to be motivational and preaching! So cringe no one needs it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Um so the latest pap shots courtesy of the fail, oh my god :eek: She's absolutely mashed, not just the usual jaw thing but full on totally off her noggin. In the middle of the day too!

Reactions: 4
Biggest attention seeker there ever was. Ohhhhh I’m so relatable. No. duck. Off. You. Junkie.

• Haha
The fact she’s an ambassador for WW and 10cal jelly makes me crease whenever I see the promo or ads.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.