Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to see Ricci on nights out sometimes, Christ he adores himself, always strutting about with skin tight trousers and sprayed on shirt half open - vile 🤢
I live in Newcastle most lads dress like that 🤢 short trousers, no socks and loafers. Shirts that are two sizes too small 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it.
Ricci was just as nasty as Vicky. I will never understand how people stood around and let him control her the way he did?! Now he’s a DJ 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I live in Newcastle most lads dress like that 🤢 short trousers, no socks and loafers. Shirts that are two sizes too small 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it.
Ricci was just as nasty as Vicky. I will never understand how people stood around and let him control her the way he did?! Now he’s a DJ 😂
Yeah that’s where I used to see him at and you’re right they do and they all look like pricks but he stuck out as the biggest prick, cause you could tell he thought he was a proper star not some bellend off a reality tv show that most decent North Easterners wouldn’t be seen dead on!
I think they were all that thick they didn’t even realise how bad he was either that or they all couldn’t stand Vicky so decided not to bother getting involved.

Reactions: 6
Her ‘vision board’ is cracking me up - all I can make out is a big ‘heart fm’ logo in the middle AIM FOR THE STARS LASSES

• Haha
Her ‘vision board’ is cracking me up - all I can make out is a big ‘heart fm’ logo in the middle AIM FOR THE STARS LASSES
As soon as I saw it, I had the mega cringe. The fact that she shared it, but just a quick glimpse, enough for the people at Capital to see it and rush to the phone to give her a call (not) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m on S4 now and she’s just realised everyone has been slagging here off and her true self has really come out now!! Biatchhhh

Reactions: 3
I remember being in Debenhams’s in the metro centre
I’m on S4 now and she’s just realised everyone has been slagging here off and her true self has really come out now!! Biatchhhh
Stay tuned it gets better! Wait for the blonde hair and the extensions 😂😂 youll die

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember being in Debenhams’s in the metro centre

Stay tuned it gets better! Wait for the blonde hair and the extensions 😂😂 youll die
Haha the various blonde extensions and related scare-do’s are quite something to behold 😬
I’ve only watched if all once when it came out. Absolute gold!!!! She definitely has become more of a try hard in the interview bits, showing off etc and playing up to the camera. I dislike her but she it is great TV

Reactions: 1
I’ve only watched if all once when it came out. Absolute gold!!!! She definitely has become more of a try hard in the interview bits, showing off etc and playing up to the camera. I dislike her but she it is great TV
I was screaming when one of them compares her to Marilyn Monroe 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m genuinely baffled at posts that say Vicky is so down to earth and lovely etc etc. Personally I think it’s obvious that everything is a big act. I’ve met her in real life a few years ago and she was arrogant and rude (pre jungle days). All of a sudden she became this ‘nice person’ overnight. Hmmmm......her continuous pouting and trying to look ‘cute’ makes me cringe. I just don’t buy it at all
Let’s not forget her leaving geordie shore for a bit because she assaulted someone with her heel. Did she get a criminal record for that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.