Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching series 2 as well. The stupid baby/child voice she does when she talks to her poor imminently dumped boyfriend Dan 🙄🤮 she has so many different personalities! Also such a psycho for staying with this boyfriend whilst being in bed with Ricci every night
The baby voice!!! Kill me!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why did they let Vicky back in series 8 and not Sophie? Unless she was asked and said no because of Marnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ I felt sorry for Sophie when she turned up.

Reactions: 3
Why did they let Vicky back in series 8 and not Sophie? Unless she was asked and said no because of Marnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ I felt sorry for Sophie when she turned up.
I don’t know but what they both did was equally bad! I don’t think Sophie refused because she has been very open in the past about how much she regretted what she did. Vicky is vile they should of washed their hands with her then!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know but what they both did was equally bad! I don’t think Sophie refused because she has been very open in the past about how much she regretted what she did. Vicky is vile they should of washed their hands with her then!
I bet she was paid a lot more to come back. Vicky has said that they wanted her to stay longer than 9 series. I’d have much rather have had Sophie back a lot sooner.

Reactions: 3
I’m on series 7 and Sophie has just been kicked out after her racist remark and Vicky was kicked out because she hit a girl in Bijoux with her stiletto, although they never aired any of this!
It makes me laugh because when Sophie is allowed back years later, someone offers her a sausage with her breakfast and she says something about how her father is Muslim so she doesn’t eat pork, (she literally does) but I assume she says it because she can’t be racist if she’s from a Muslim background

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg now at the bit where she goes to meet ricci’s parents whilst still with Dan!!! TRASHBAG

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even so the ex boyfriend Dan was FAR better looking than Ricci with the little dicci 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ricci is so dumb. He just says one sentence at a time because his brain clearly cannot comprehend dealing with more than one thought at once 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ricci is so dumb. He just says one sentence at a time because his brain clearly cannot comprehend dealing with more than one thought at once 😂😂😂😂
He was also a nasty piece of arrogant work. Remember when Dan asked Ricci if he was seeing anyone and Ricci was mocking Dan right to his face.

Doing this mocking, scoffing laugh at how he has been spooning this guy's girlfriend for the last week.

That time Vicky had a laugh in the living room of the Cancun villa was weird as duck. She was literally IN the bloody house, and he was screaming "where have you been???" in her face. Controlling little freak.

I used to see Ricci on nights out sometimes, Christ he adores himself, always strutting about with skin tight trousers and sprayed on shirt half open - vile 🤢

• Sick
I used to see Ricci on nights out sometimes, Christ he adores himself, always strutting about with skin tight trousers and sprayed on shirt half open - vile 🤢
I really hated his mouth 😂😂 that aside he was extremely controlling, remember he went nuts and stopped Vicky getting a spray tan 😴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.