Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was screaming when one of them compares her to Marilyn Monroe 😭
😂😂😂😂😂🤣
She’s just said that they’re all arse holes then she asked them to be her bridesmaids 😂🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

Best thing I decided to do this lockdown is rewatch Geordie shore!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂😂🤣
She’s just said that they’re all arse holes then she asked them to be her bridesmaids 😂🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

Best thing I decided to do this lockdown is rewatch Geordie shore!
Ha me too, she’s boohooing about people calling her out for being awful on GS but the evidence is there for all to see LASSES

Reactions: 5
Anyone notice how AWFUL her fake voice is getting on these stories? Plus none of the stuff she has today has been labelled as AD sponsor or PR so I’ve complained to ASA it’s so easy here’s the link
If these idiots want to post stuff on Instagram and get paid for it they should do it legally. Fed up of these twats
Don’t even get me started on the state of her floordrobe. She’s 3 bleeping 3, lazy cow doesn’t have an actual job, just sits on her arse watching Netflix and her “wardrobe” seems to be in this state every few weeks. Minger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice how AWFUL her fake voice is getting on these stories? Plus none of the stuff she has today has been labelled as AD sponsor or PR so I’ve complained to ASA it’s so easy here’s the link
If these idiots want to post stuff on Instagram and get paid for it they should do it legally. Fed up of these twats
Don’t even get me started on the state of her floordrobe. She’s 3 bleeping 3, lazy cow doesn’t have an actual job, just sits on her arse watching Netflix and her “wardrobe” seems to be in this state every few weeks. Minger
Totally agree. The fruity ‘posh’ laughing voice she used for he adverts knocks me sick. And how the frig does she get away with never declaring any ads??

Reactions: 6
Before I saw your message I took screen shots from her stories and intend to complain tomorrow as I can’t believe she is getting away with it still! Even the 10cal jelly wasn’t labelled ad!

Reactions: 4
Ugh she probably thinks her having piles of Quiz polyester shite all over the place makes her relatable. It just makes me think what a grubby little skank

I was watching a video and YouTube the other day and an ad came up for 10cal jelly. It was complete with the fake laugh/ manic smile. How can someone make jelly look so unappealing?

Whyyyyy does she always do a “night before/morning after” comparison.
Vicky love, nobody looks good the morning after.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whyyyyy does she always do a “night before/morning after” comparison.
Vicky love, nobody looks good the morning after.
Because she is so relatable lasses.It is why she's always talking about her period.She is just like us!!.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch Ovie: Life After Reality TV? She was on there claiming that the Geordie Shore producers wanted a “Villainous character ” Pull the other one you were being your authentic self the whole time in Geordie Shore. This “I’m a nice person act” doesn’t cut it with those of us that know what you are like!

You can’t polish a turd vile Vikki, even if you dry it out and varnish it, it will still be a turd!

I’d love to know how many people on here voted for her on I’m a celeb....

Reactions: 19
Did anyone watch Ovie: Life After Reality TV? She was on there claiming that the Geordie Shore producers wanted a “Villainous character ” Pull the other one you were being your authentic self the whole time in Geordie Shore. This “I’m a nice person act” doesn’t cut it with those of us that know what you are like!

You can’t polish a turd vile Vikki, even if you dry it out and varnish it, it will still be a turd!

I’d love to know how many people on here voted for her on I’m a celeb....
Haha-how funny that she is trying to pretend she was acting. The boys apart from Greg were all pretty horrid-plenty of villains to chose from. Vicki being chosen to be an ambassador of ww was one of the final nails in the coffin for me giving up on it entirely seeing her pop up on her monthly contracted advert on Instagram while obviously not following the plan was extremely vexing. They are losing members hand over fist and I can’t help thinking that the tone deaf adding of ambassadors like Vicki who don’t follow the plan has not helped them at all.

She hasn’t shown much of where she is today. What’s the betting she has gone back north for her nieces birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She can say what she likes about what the producers wanted, cos on the reunion shows she’s exactly the same. Even when they address the Becca situation, she’s asked if they’re now friends and her reply is ‘well I don’t despise her’.

• Sad
She obviously has, picture of baby with cookies she's made herself on stories.
Some influencers are getting slated on here for not home schooling enough or taking their kids to the shop but she's somehow getting away with this. It's a total piss take.

The daily mail have gone for her with the full travelling to Newcastle and making cookies mistake

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.