Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s where I used to see him at and you’re right they do and they all look like pricks but he stuck out as the biggest prick, cause you could tell he thought he was a proper star not some bellend off a reality tv show that most decent North Easterners wouldn’t be seen dead on!
I think they were all that thick they didn’t even realise how bad he was either that or they all couldn’t stand Vicky so decided not to bother getting involved.
The two of them together were just toxic. He was a proper bleeping knob-jockey but she was a simpering fool for him. I’ll never forget when she socked him in Mexico 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to see how she explains this one. There’s no denying she was there. The carpet and wallpaper are the same where she’s a unicorn as her sisters living room. I’d bet that’s her sisters kitchen too. What a bellend. How does she even know she’s not still carrying COVID. Can’t believe the stupidity and sense of entitlement

Reactions: 8
She is a cow but it makes great TV!!! I’m on the Australia season. James is boring but Vicky is so angry all the time it’s funny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to see how she explains this one. There’s no denying she was there. The carpet and wallpaper are the same where she’s a unicorn as her sisters living room. I’d bet that’s her sisters kitchen too. What a bellend. How does she even know she’s not still carrying COVID. Can’t believe the stupidity and sense of entitlement
Noticed how she hasn’t acknowledged the article but keeps banging on about strong women... it’s my nephews 3rd birthday next week and it pains me I won’t be there 🙁

• Sad
A 1 year old won't even know, its just another day to them! My youngest turned 4 last April not even McDonalds was open it was rubbish! It even rained that day. All the kids in our family have had a lockdown birthday and its been hard but we've sucked it up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s definitely trying to deflect it though - trying to adopt a dog, volunteering to the NHS. Who in their right mind would want her around? All she’s done the whole time is put herself and others at risk. She’s up and down between Essex and Newcastle all the times, all of the staycations, the dubious two birthday cakes when household mixing wasn’t allowed, the poorly hidden parties, her intention to go to Dubai to just name a few.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just been so close to commenting ‘you are a twit’ but I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of blocking me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just been so close to commenting ‘you are a twit’ but I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of blocking me.
Yeah me as well... we had a mutual friend (died) and she brings him up from time to time and I just think... 🤦‍♀️

I’ve seen bring him up a lot. It’s all for herself. She’s proper little knobhead.
After we had the funeral, the papers all said 'Vicky leads the mourners'... was horrified as that was not the case at all

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely trying to deflect it though - trying to adopt a dog, volunteering to the NHS. Who in their right mind would want her around? All she’s done the whole time is put herself and others at risk. She’s up and down between Essex and Newcastle all the times, all of the staycations, the dubious two birthday cakes when household mixing wasn’t allowed, the poorly hidden parties, her intention to go to Dubai to just name a few.
She’s probably volunteering for the nhs in hopes she gets the vaccine sooner...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.