Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember the episodes where the cast announce they’re leaving? For everyone else the whole cast are in floods of tears but when Vicky did hers only a few tried really hard to squeeze tears out and look gutted 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a bully and they were all relieved!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone remember the episodes where the cast announce they’re leaving? For everyone else the whole cast are in floods of tears but when Vicky did hers only a few tried really hard to squeeze tears out and look gutted 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a bully and they were all relieved!
Yes. Vicky always thought she was bigger and better and for thst she doesn’t deserve any of it. She forgets where she came from she Is so false it’s unbearable

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something as to why her story shows her only taking her Xmas decorations down now??!!

Reactions: 3
Am I missing something as to why her story shows her only taking her Xmas decorations down now??!!
Because she’s a lazy beast. I thought the same. She’s bleeping awful just watch Geordie shore from series 1 and you’ll see

Reactions: 7
Fffffucking hell

I’m on S2... Was wondering what happened to Ricci so I googled him. What the duck has he done to his face???!!!!?? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

I am absolutely loving it!!!
Feel bad for Rebecca. Vicky is an absolute bully.
Ricci looks like a Ken doll.
Cannot wait to keep watching tehe
I’m currently on the series where they go to Mexico. I’ve watched the 2nd series again and no matter how many times I have seen it you see the change in Her (Vicky) face as soon as Becca walks in. It’s disgusting and this is the real Vip Vicky. Also Ricci what a tool a line that has stuck with me and would ring alarm bells if it was me was from the time they first slept together: “she’s good in bed because I make her good” what a knob!

Reactions: 6
Think I’m going to watch them all from the beginning! Where is everyone watching them?

Reactions: 1
So did she have covid ? Also “aircan “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it ! Hat tip to whoever came up with it

Reactions: 4
Yeah she just acted a bit more like Charlotte - she wanted to be popular for the fame. You can imagine when she left her agent telling her to wise up and put on an act or no career. The true and early season Vicky would have got no where in the game industry.
That was so cringe when Vicky was blatantly copying Charlotte's personality. Vicky was so jealous of Charlotte all the way through because C was probably the most popular GS member. Must have annoyed the hell out of VIP Vicky that she wasn't Queen Bee of Geordie Shore.

In the later series you can see Vicky mimic Charlotte's style of humour and delivery. Yet she couldn't dare be mean to Charlotte because of her popularity.

Then Chloe came in and, again, tried to be another Charlotte. It was so obvious.

Reactions: 10
That was so cringe when Vicky was blatantly copying Charlotte's personality. Vicky was so jealous of Charlotte all the way through because C was probably the most popular GS member. Must have annoyed the hell out of VIP Vicky that she wasn't Queen Bee of Geordie Shore.

In the later series you can see Vicky mimic Charlotte's style of humour and delivery. Yet she couldn't dare be mean to Charlotte because of her popularity.

Then Chloe came in and, again, tried to be another Charlotte. It was so obvious.
I was watching the first series that Chloe comes in yesterday and even her voice is different to what it is now. I can’t stand her. I think I’ve said on this thread that as much as I dislike Vicky, she would have not put up with Chloe. You can see she tolerated Marnie cos she was Sophie’s cousin other wise she’d have repeated what she done to Becca. It annoys me how she got away with bullying becca they way she did.

Reactions: 9
I watch them all on Now Tv but when I looked on My 5 app there’s an episode I’ve never seen before we they do a reunion show after series 1 in a studio. I think I’ll be settling in for that tonight. Vicky will be seething behind her forced laughter.

Reactions: 4
Watching series 2 as well. The stupid baby/child voice she does when she talks to her poor imminently dumped boyfriend Dan 🙄🤮 she has so many different personalities! Also such a psycho for staying with this boyfriend whilst being in bed with Ricci every night

• Haha
I’m on series 7 and Sophie has just been kicked out after her racist remark and Vicky was kicked out because she hit a girl in Bijoux with her stiletto, although they never aired any of this!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.