Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I unfollowed her after reading this thread. I didn’t mind her but her attitude can be bad when she’s questioned on her Instagram. Simple things too. The gurning is out of control and she is bad for undeclared ads! She’s a try hard in my opinion tries to be relatable but she’s not at all!

Really irritates me now!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s not surprising but she’s done this a lot- she’ll post an image in the hope no one realises it’s theirs and asks for credit. Bet she loves holding photocredit over peoples heads “now say please” Lazy cow needs to learn to make her own content instead of scrounging off others whilst munching on her free food all day long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Illegal76

Active member
Go to her vickyvacay page she is flogging what I assume is some dodgy pyramid scheme dressed as a travel company

Yes 142 quid for “training”. Check out the video where’s he describes the “ah - making opportunity” she looks high as a kite
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

elloelloello

VIP Member
I’m on series 7 and Sophie has just been kicked out after her racist remark and Vicky was kicked out because she hit a girl in Bijoux with her stiletto, although they never aired any of this!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I didn't watch Georgie Shore but all of the people on it seemed awful from adverts I saw!

Tbh I dislike any celeb that jumps on the fitness DVD bandwagon. They all seem to lose the weight too quickly/through restriction and then gain some (if not all) back. I don't think its a healthy thing to promote.
Yes they get paid to lose weight. They get all the meals delivered and the personal trainer. Their Contract states they have to keep the weight off for a year especially while they promote the DVD. I can’t recall one ‘celeb’ that has kept the weight off once their contact expires?

Old thread but I’m wondering if anyone’s seen her stories this morning - she’s so hungover and it’s genuinely a bit worrying! Does she have a drink problem?
Just watched. What a drama queen 🙄 that ill but can still post an insta story? 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Ugggghhhh those quotes she posts, it's all so toxic and negative. She needs a digital, mental and physical detox.

Ugggghhhh those quotes she posts, it's all so toxic and negative. She needs a digital, mental and physical detox.
Ooops wrong thread :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 5
She definitely wants babies and all that, the amount she posts of her neice is ridiculous. I get she loves her and it's sweet but it's a bit OTT. I just don't see Ercan going the distance with her, seems like he loves himself too much.
She keeps banging on about babies and getting married being her future - not sure that goes down tooooo well with most blokes 🙈
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Runner1

VIP Member
she sold those pills whilst posting photoshopped pics on her grid! Not even iPhone pics but proper paparazzi photos that got published elsewhere in their unretouched glory. that was so shameful! to flog pills like those it should be illegal to promote them with retouched photos of any kind. She cares nothing for the teen girls who once looked up to her. It was shut down just a year after launching I believe, so obviously made her no money 👌🏽
Yep it its an absolute disgrace. It's astounding how they can just sweep these things under the carpet and never be called out for it...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Dakmor

New member
I've just half watched her latest IG flogging some kind of dermaplaning gadget and I had to swipe..I cant stand the annoying, fake giggle after every sentence..There's no need for it lass, unless you actually do or say something funny..please stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

rememberwayne

VIP Member
She wasn’t above that life when she was getting obliterated, being a bully to girls much younger than her, spitting in jays face, cheating on her bf with ricci and then refusing to break up with him, punching ricci into the face and shagging him on tv. She showed her true colours multiple times yet thinks we all forgot.

The only reason the girls looked up to her is because she was a bit smarter than them and knew how to use a big word every now and then. Vicky is a bullying midget who looks like a bloke with her swinging jaw and chin.

At least with Charlotte and Holly you could see that they were very nice girls who have clearly been messed up by online bullying and the boys in the house criticism. Whilst Vicky has always been nothing but a nightmare and just a horrible bully who thinks she can say anything to anyone.

Even James said it to Rebecca in series 2 that he hated Vicky but never caused a fight cause she’s a nightmare and manipulated people to turn on you. She purely didn’t like that girl Rebecca cause she was skinny, tall, pretty and was not afraid to tell her and ricci to go fuck themselves.
She makes me cringe everytime I see her, always trying too hard to be funny and cool.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Reflected view

VIP Member
Actually shocking the amount of AD’s and gifting she receives from Instagram. In a world where folk have no food, she happily receives dozens of free food, cake, booze etc deliveries to promote the company - and I bet half of it goes in the bin as it’s not used. If she wasn’t so selfish, she could donate some to a food bank
Yes absolutely, all the Instagram influencers to be honest, they are getting shit loads of free stuff, some can hardly fit anymore in there homes but they just keep on taking, I wish they would just give most of it to families that are in real need of it, especially in these hard times 😢
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Blakelycakey

Active member
Yes and going out for meal with a load of people that definitely don’t live with her.. it’s bad of the restaurant to even offer her a table of 6 or whatever. She tries to be subtle about it then does boomerangs of 5 people clinking glasses erm 🤦🏼‍♀️
And then will probably say when called out for it “it’s a work meeting” 🙄
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Cosmicpixiesb

Well-known member
Will he propose on valentine's though? That's the question and she's obv desperate for it! Prob give Aircan the money to get it for her #ad
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
And she’s been travelling all over, having various people at either house and possibly got covid...unbelievable...surprised they’re not on a plane to Dubai to be honest
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When she was doing the stories in build up to live class she had a strong filter on her face as when she moved her head you could see the outline of the face recognition thingy.
I know this has abs nothing to do with her as a person, and is just bitchy, but I’ll say it anyway 😆😆 her teeth really bloody annoy me!
it's that weird hyper new posh-ish voice/accent she has that really bugs me. And her saying 'lasses' all the time coz she's so down to earth and just like us, right girls? :rolleyes:
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5