Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
How can WW work with her with the amount of food she puts away - not like she even tells people how many points it would be
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Kirky19

Well-known member
I honestly think someone writes those on her behalf, or she’s the most insecure person ever who needs to keep putting them on for attention and everyone to tell her how great she is!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Yerma

VIP Member
Just watch those stories when they’re going shopping and she won’t let him get a word in! She hasn’t changed! She still has that position tongue that just rolls off naturally. If that’s on for all to see Imagine behind the camera.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She doesn't help herself working out one day and then eating half of pigs pantry the next day, it's like she can't do moderation? I mean who can these days food is all we have to look forward to 😂 but it's such a strange topic with her, I can't make head nor tail of it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂🤣
She’s just said that they’re all arse holes then she asked them to be her bridesmaids 😂🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

Best thing I decided to do this lockdown is rewatch Geordie shore!
Ha me too, she’s boohooing about people calling her out for being awful on GS but the evidence is there for all to see LASSES
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Air-can said something on his stories when talking about his teeth ‘journey’ that he didn’t need Invisalign, unlike Sticky Vicky, as his teeth were straight. Could it be the Invisalign that you can see? I think they are just like the teeth whitening retainer things?
Yep the white bumps are for Invisalign - they’re cement “hooks” that help the brace get traction against your teeth
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
See Vicky is on another weekend away and posting photos of her indulgences. Not that she's not entitled to, but I can probably put money on there being a post on Sunday night or Monday about how she's back on Weight Watchers, who she's obviously being sponsored by given some of her recent posts!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s a stage 5 clinger. That one she was engaged to was not into her at all and I think she was the only person who didn’t see it. Not seen much of her with this new one. Is he from TOWIE or something?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Last week when she had a few sweets so had to do an hr on the exercise bike to burn it off. Really bad that she cant have a wee sweet without having to burn it off, thats not promoting anything positive. Unfollowed her after that. Fake bitch
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

LaraQ

VIP Member
And the way she’s behaving in the comments is respectful? Absolute trash. All I see is a low rent Regina George- she’s not exactly telling her “fans” or “friends” to back down is she?
The sycophants in her comments. 🤮
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I do feel a bit sorry for her in that way if he is just tagging along for the ride, surely she must know that? I think she's one of those people who'd have been better off without fame, working in a call centre and she probably would have been manager by now with a nice BMW😂

I have to watch her stories with the sound off as I've no desire to hear what she's saying!
Don’t feel sorry for her she knows exactly what she’s doing and she brings it all on her self



The amount of food she is gifted is genuinely obscene.This is just a portion of yesterday's haul.
Because she thinks it’s funny and clever and likeable and relatable when it really isn’t. She tries to be something she’s not. The thing for me is detaching herself completely from Geordie shore. Forgetting it’s what gave her this plateform in the first place and for me that is the most unlikeable thing about her. Give them no mention or credit. Atleast with Gary and holly etc they’ve been involved and acknowledged everything and remained friends
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
It is a miracle that Charlotte has done as well as she has given her "limited" intelllect.Vicky is less of a surprise,she is extremely calculating and focused and probably pretty ruthless.
Yet Vicky is not as successful as she hoped to be. She tries desperately to pull out all the stops but that ultimate success always eludes her. Time to think of a back up career plan, Vicky!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Belleboo

VIP Member
True.I actually feel quite sad for her.She's forever buying him stuff,his birthday celebrations were so OTT.I get a strong gold digger vibe from him,he seems happy to be a kept man.
I couldn’t believe how over the top the birthday celebrations were, it wasn’t even a special birthday and there was just so much food and decorations. I bet the waste is unbelievable!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

DariaMorgendorffer

Active member
She keeps advertising these old granny flip flops, along with all the other influencers. Does anyone actually think she would wear those? She must think people are really stupid!
lol Vicky would she wears awful cheap things all the time and she even chose the worst options I’ve seen from these z listers doing the ad.

The ones who would never wear them are Olivia Atwood and Chloe Lewis. They literally only wear designer gear and they are trying to pretend they like these! Lmao

Forgot to add, it sent me off when Vicky was trying to shove her foot into the white ones and it would not fit 🤣🤣🤣 great quality
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Rxt156

VIP Member
I unfollowed her yonks all. CBA with these bible-length posts about how normal she is. She’s just fishing for likes/compliments to try and maintain her popularity and stay relevant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Kirky19

Well-known member
A 12 hour trip to Manchester for a free hotel stay, more free food and fo lie in a nice hotel bed promoting it - then back on the train to London. It’s a hard life eh?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
I think it's so petty when 'celebs' block people from instagram. I don't really go on her page because I don't like her but her god she loves Photoshop, half of her latest pictures look nothing like her!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5