Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Yes he seemed to be a builder or the likes, a few months of meeting her & has never went back to work and casheS in on the ADs too - shame as he seems a nice guy!
Well he wants to watch out cause if they split up he’ll be back to square one. She’ll defo want kids soon.

Listened to her podcast once because I liked one of the guests and Spotify wouldn't stop suggesting it to me. The cover image of her stuffing her face that she uses for the podcast was annoying me so much I had to figure out how to get rid of it. It's not 'relatable' to be stuffing your face in a professional photo! Most normal women would be trying to look their best in a professional photo to try to live up to the standards she's a part of creating! It's not like her podcast is about food!

ETA: Aside from that I don't mind her like!

She won’t have paid for that dinner last night either, we normally pay them a visit when we visit my partners family but might have to try somewhere else
I do wonder when she actually last paid for anything

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
So glad I found this thread but I expected it to be busier because she’s so annoying!!

Have you seen her latest post? Did she get engaged or was she just attention seeking? And is it a rebound thing??

Yerma

VIP Member
I get what youse mean. Maybe I’ve been taken in by it all. As for not keeping in touch with the GS cast, I feel as if her whole experience there was just to move onto proper telly stuff. I don’t think she cares about them. The other are still in touch which says a lot.