Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
The amount of stuff she is gifted just makes me sick, all those products will never get used and the money could be better spent on other things. These companies that work with her are just as bad. I thought coming from Newcastle she might have more of a sense of what it's like to be skint, not that everyone is broke up north, but she really has no clue. Only does charity work if it makes her look good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I’m on series 7 and Sophie has just been kicked out after her racist remark and Vicky was kicked out because she hit a girl in Bijoux with her stiletto, although they never aired any of this!
It makes me laugh because when Sophie is allowed back years later, someone offers her a sausage with her breakfast and she says something about how her father is Muslim so she doesn’t eat pork, (she literally does) but I assume she says it because she can’t be racist if she’s from a Muslim background
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So I would hazard a guess that everything she storied last night....the kids clothes, the wigwam usually seen at an 8 year olds party, the sweets, the lager was all gifted.....and not a single declaration on anything....how does she keep getting away with it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Yerma

VIP Member
NO ONE buy a watch from them. I did and and sent it back cos the strap was shit and they never refunded me and claimed they never received my package.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5

Yolo_polo

Well-known member
At least he only cost a weeks rent. Ercan is charging her much more!
Yeah a weeks rent to be publicly humiliated on tv. I felt sorry for him he had no idea the stuff she was going to say about him. He was a skint backpacker getting a free bed for a week and she properly ripped into him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

catgal

Chatty Member
He isn’t 37 that was a misprint he’s younger than her. I just scream everytime I think if they got married she’s be Vicky Ramadan 😂😂😂 she forgets Geordie shore is there for all to see
I thought this exact thing the other day Vicky Ramadan😂😂😂 I'm VIP fucking vicky
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I bet she was asked to be a part of the new Geordie Shore series ‘their story’. I think she should have done it to show that she’s grateful for where it got her, plus she could make her image a bit better from the vile bully she came across on it.
She thinks she’s above that life now though, especially obvious when she tries to hide her Geordie accent 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

MunHun

VIP Member
Yeah that’s where I used to see him at and you’re right they do and they all look like pricks but he stuck out as the biggest prick, cause you could tell he thought he was a proper star not some bellend off a reality tv show that most decent North Easterners wouldn’t be seen dead on!
I think they were all that thick they didn’t even realise how bad he was either that or they all couldn’t stand Vicky so decided not to bother getting involved.
The two of them together were just toxic. He was a proper fucking knob-jockey but she was a simpering fool for him. I’ll never forget when she socked him in Mexico 🤣
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Back on Insta and grifting with like her life depended on it.She was obviously filming that SAS show and couldn't post about her daily delivery of free food.
Oh how I’ve missed her fake posh laugh-y voice.. 😞 good old air-can along for the ride sporting his customary ‘how tf did I end up here’ bewildered expression..
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Laled78

Member
What’s going on with the birthday tent?! Where is that on her balcony? The car park?! Or inside the house, pretending to be outside 🙈
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

GoldSilver

VIP Member
The new house must only be in Vicky’s name because Ercan hasn’t got a job so can’t see how he would get a mortgage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

DrStriker

Well-known member
I didn't even recognise her in that picture! We all have embaressing photos of ourselves but at least I grew into my ears and didn't feel like I needed a load of surgery.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Errie

Member
I’m sorry, but how privileged do you have to be to get a cleaning company to come help you clean your flat! And it was probably gifted! So out of touch
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5