Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m genuinely baffled at posts that say Vicky is so down to earth and lovely etc etc. Personally I think it’s obvious that everything is a big act. I’ve met her in real life a few years ago and she was arrogant and rude (pre jungle days). All of a sudden she became this ‘nice person’ overnight. Hmmmm......her continuous pouting and trying to look ‘cute’ makes me cringe. I just don’t buy it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 88
She blocked me for something really trivial.

She has No class at all. But she does disprove the “can’t polish a turd” theory. She always looks amazing. But she’s still an absolute cretin.

Reactions: 18
I think she's repulsive. Remember her from geordie shore and she was a bully. Claims she's changed but she's just a good actress! I'm sure I read somewhere she actually went to drama school! You can tell when she's lying as she puts on a fake voice and Turns the tears on when she gets called out. Constantly banging on about body shaming but has been called out for it herself numerous times. Also was until recently making money off selling shakes and pills to people that wanted to be like her, except they can't because that's not how she lost weight! Photoshop her photos too. Will use any relationship she can to make a bit of cash.

Reactions: 25
How can she be anyone to admire? When she was shagging for the world to see? Can't stick her or her constant look at me pics.

Reactions: 11
I didn't watch Georgie Shore but all of the people on it seemed awful from adverts I saw!

Tbh I dislike any celeb that jumps on the fitness DVD bandwagon. They all seem to lose the weight too quickly/through restriction and then gain some (if not all) back. I don't think its a healthy thing to promote.

Reactions: 9
Exactly. I’m not even sure she is that good at acting. It’s all very false and that voice when she’s trying to sell something 🙈
She’s said so many awful things about people over the

Reactions: 4
Old thread but I’m wondering if anyone’s seen her stories this morning - she’s so hungover and it’s genuinely a bit worrying! Does she have a drink problem?

I didn't watch Georgie Shore but all of the people on it seemed awful from adverts I saw!

Tbh I dislike any celeb that jumps on the fitness DVD bandwagon. They all seem to lose the weight too quickly/through restriction and then gain some (if not all) back. I don't think its a healthy thing to promote.
Yes they get paid to lose weight. They get all the meals delivered and the personal trainer. Their Contract states they have to keep the weight off for a year especially while they promote the DVD. I can’t recall one ‘celeb’ that has kept the weight off once their contact expires?

Old thread but I’m wondering if anyone’s seen her stories this morning - she’s so hungover and it’s genuinely a bit worrying! Does she have a drink problem?
Just watched. What a drama queen 🙄 that ill but can still post an insta story? 🙄

Reactions: 5
What on Earth has happened to her mouth?!
In all seriousness, she looks like she’s got bells palsy or like she’s had a stroke or something.

Reactions: 9
I think she had a facial and she had a reaction? Unsure. Her second story, her mouth looks so weird!

I unfollowed a few weeks ago, the constant AD's/gifts she never declared just felt like it was making me feel tit so I stopped following. Her post about being more 'real' popped up yesterday as a recommended... it's such a tactic.

Reactions: 1
I’m genuinely baffled at posts that say Vicky is so down to earth and lovely etc etc. Personally I think it’s obvious that everything is a big act. I’ve met her in real life a few years ago and she was arrogant and rude (pre jungle days). All of a sudden she became this ‘nice person’ overnight. Hmmmm......her continuous pouting and trying to look ‘cute’ makes me cringe. I just don’t buy it at all
I read a quote from her mum a while ago and she said she was a witch and her persona was an act 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So glad I found this thread but I expected it to be busier because she’s so annoying!!

Have you seen her latest post? Did she get engaged or was she just attention seeking? And is it a rebound thing??

I honestly hope she’s not got engaged.

It will only end in tears, yet again.

What’s wrong with all of these reality “stars” - they go out with someone for a few months and then get engaged only for it to inevitably fall apart a few months down the line. It’s pathetic.

Go out with someone, let the relationship develop over time - as in, a few years! Actually share a life together to see if you are actually compatible. They just jump from one fling to another.

Reactions: 3
My mums friends daughter is in her friendship group but she won’t say a bad thing about her. Thinks she’s associating with a top star 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.