Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Why is she gifted so much food? Out of any reality star/influencer I follow she definitely gets the most, is she just accepting more?
If she has had some sort of therapy for her swinging jaw I wouldn’t blame her, it’s probably the one things she’s pulled up on most and people always associate swinging jaw with drugs, not sure if she has some sort of condition?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Kirky19

Well-known member
Oh here’s the 10 cal jelly being promoted tonight, the bf too - and an inspiring WW ambassador post after shoving everything down her neck over the last week 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Haven’t seen air-can for a while... maybe he’s trotted back off to Essex and she’s still mysteriously up here in the North East??
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Kirky19

Well-known member
Yet again, the free food and cakes for her birthday (which isn’t for another week) - disgusting! Air (can) Head obviously in with these company’s now too
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Well-known member
I'm dying here at all these posts on this thread 😭😭
Wonder if their massive egos (all z listers discussed on tattle) would visibly shrink if they knew what knobs they really are 😂🤔🍆
I thought you were talking about aircan’s knob visibly shrinking in the outfit! Btw what is Jamesoncarter anyway? Is it like Stone Island but for reality melts or is it one of those brands you only see on social media like that famous watch merchant Daniel Wellington?
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Lucia

VIP Member
It’s quite obvious they aren’t spending lockdown in their flat - they appear to be in some kind of country cottage from a few of the videos she’s uploaded, can tell it’s different backgrounds
Yep and clearly the amount of food being shown thats enough to feed the two of them for a month.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the really snarky post she put up of all the food, then in the caption put "oh and for anyone who has nothing better to do that whinge at me for this photo..." She must know herself how ridiculous it all looks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

DailyChatter

Active member
I see she changed the home page from “our new home” to “my new home” 😂

new thread suggestion... Vicky Pattison, desperate to be the girl next door, rule breaking & not stating AD is what she’s known for
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Gingercream

VIP Member
I find it strange that she doesn’t seem to keep in touch with any of the other geordie shore cast, which sets off alarm bells that something is off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

DietGossip

VIP Member
I still think her bf is so obviously a rebound from the ex who she was engaged to.

Also, she is definitely a lot heavier than when she originally came out with her fitness DVD but it’s easy to see why - everytime I go on her stories she’s eating mountains of gifted food: cakes, cookies, pastries, the most recent one they have about 5/6 full size pizzas between them ?? Then the next story she’s on the spin bike - make your mind up which image you want to promote !

Nothing wrong with treats in moderation but don’t post a table full of food enough for a family of 6 and then jump on a spin bike, it makes no sense.
How many times has she been engaged now?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
Based on this caption she’s at least had symptoms of COVID but in comments has been thanking people for advice around getting taste back. I know things can come across badly over the internet anyway but the way she’s written about having covid symptoms but then on the next paragraph been talking about going out and about and shopping/ seeing her grandad through the window of a care home is pretty alarming. I know she’s probably done her period of isolation etc, but by being purposefully ambiguous about what’s been going on is misleading to the followers she has.
How many are going to have symptoms and decide to pop to the shops like their pal Vicky?
I caught her stories for the first time in a while yesterday and she said that was the first time she’d been out since Boxing Day (I think). So defo sounds like she’s had covid but isn’t saying it out loud. Will probs be in some shite magazine next week “Vicky Pattison - My Covid Hell”
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
True.. probably fed that line by the production crew. Don’t want to derail the thread but was thinking how much better Charlotte looks before all the mad surgery
she looks ridiculous now. Holly though looks great but need a stylist. Vicky I think is pretty but i can’t stand her. Her fakery fools no one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5