Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Watching series 2 as well. The stupid baby/child voice she does when she talks to her poor imminently dumped boyfriend Dan 🙄🤮 she has so many different personalities! Also such a psycho for staying with this boyfriend whilst being in bed with Ricci every night
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Runner1

VIP Member
Does anyone else sense trouble in paradise with Aircan? Very passive aggressive towards him on her stories today. If I was her I’d be questioning where the relationship is going and what he actually brings to it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I used to see Ricci on nights out sometimes, Christ he adores himself, always strutting about with skin tight trousers and sprayed on shirt half open - vile 🤢
I live in Newcastle most lads dress like that 🤢 short trousers, no socks and loafers. Shirts that are two sizes too small 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t get it.
Ricci was just as nasty as Vicky. I will never understand how people stood around and let him control her the way he did?! Now he’s a DJ 😂
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I just watched the episode where she spat at Jay 😖😖😖😖😖 awful
The spitting was awful, but so was jay!

She was such a bellend convincing herself she was a cut above the rest. Ok love you could construct a sentence I’ll give you that but your knickers kept your ankles warmer than your fanny so you weren’t much different from any of the other girls and when you giggled away at Ricci’s cringeworthy advances you made an absolute mockery of yourself. All the classiness of a reused tampon 🤮
I just watched series 1 where’s she’s slating Holly for cheating on her boyfriend and how disrespectful it is.. sorry Vicky did you end up shagging 2 guys within days? Yep
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Yet another desperate post about her boyfriend. So cringe, especially when we all know exactly how’s it going to go...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Mememe9

Chatty Member
It’s all an act.

Rewatch her Geordie shore days, she can hold her own and then some
Exactly what I’ve said if you want to see the real Vicky then watch Geordie shore from the beginning. She forgets it’s out there for all to see
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
Lucky Ercan!

So listening to the pod this week with Lisa Snowdon (who is lovely btw), Vicky just contradicts herself all the time with her 'pearls of wisdom'. Saying she is now in 30s and so content, doesnt give a flying one about what others think and its so liberating etc etc ... yet every picture she posts has a filter applied. Very bizarre.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Hattie2468

Active member
...and now she's reeling in the sheep to join Inteletravel. Don't fall for it guyzzzz its the biggest scam going! They make money off signing people up and joing a marketing company. The "travel" side does look interesting at first but there are better deals to be had on booking.com to be honest!!

I can’t believe celebrities are allowed to take part in these pyramid schemes🤯

Hahaha yes the blatant pyramid scheme that flat out denies being a pyramid!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Well-known member
God there’s actually nothing she won’t promote. So her and Air Head spent lockdown in the country somewhere, and now today she’s travelled back to Newcastle - is this even allowed as her home is in Essex? (I’m in Scotland so not too sure)
AIR HEAD 😂😂😂 I’m pissing myself with laughter here. He is such a cuckold and the way he tags along after her reminds me of Jordan when she had that Argentinian bloke or Kym Marsh when she was with Jack Ryder 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Rxt156

VIP Member
Even so the ex boyfriend Dan was FAR better looking than Ricci with the little dicci 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ricci is so dumb. He just says one sentence at a time because his brain clearly cannot comprehend dealing with more than one thought at once 😂😂😂😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Brightybox

Active member
Anyone else see a pregnancy announcement over the horizon? We'll know about it immediately because it'll be the 1 month she doesn't tell us about her period.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Alistess

Chatty Member
She has a house in Newcastle so the restrictions allow you to travel between your home and second home...does she need to? I doubt it
Her house that she bought with John Noble is round the corner from me. It’s recently gone up for sale. He doesn’t seem to live there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Not tryna body shame the girl, but she's looking bigger than when she first started the fitness stuff atm isn't she?! I didn't thin k she was big when she was papped in the awful purple bikini shot, i thought it was all just unflattering angles and swimwear, and she would actually look fine in staged photos. But she's tryna tout this healthy balance etc.... But where exactly is the healhh part of it all?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
I can’t believe they’ve flown to Portugal for a juice cleanse break 😟😟 I know we’re allowed to fly but I can’t imagine anything worse.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 6