Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member


She couldn't hack it on that SAS show then.What a surprise.Pampered little princess couldn't live without all that free food.
These zlebs just do it till the fee clears in their account, then they quit. They should be made to pay it all back!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
When she was doing the stories in build up to live class she had a strong filter on her face as when she moved her head you could see the outline of the face recognition thingy.
I know this has abs nothing to do with her as a person, and is just bitchy, but I’ll say it anyway 😆😆 her teeth really bloody annoy me!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I am absolutely loving it!!!
Feel bad for Rebecca. Vicky is an absolute bully.
Ricci looks like a Ken doll.
Cannot wait to keep watching tehe
I’m currently on the series where they go to Mexico. I’ve watched the 2nd series again and no matter how many times I have seen it you see the change in Her (Vicky) face as soon as Becca walks in. It’s disgusting and this is the real Vip Vicky. Also Ricci what a tool a line that has stuck with me and would ring alarm bells if it was me was from the time they first slept together: “she’s good in bed because I make her good” what a knob!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
I think she was trying to reinvent herself as a travel guru, but you know, pandemic 🥺
After trying to reinvent herself as a fitness guru of course. She churned out that DVD years ago and then the PT course more recently... and now just lies around receiving tonnes of free food and writing “relatable” captions on her photos!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Tourist

New member
I can't deal with Vicky and her Charles Dickens captions on Instagram. I need to visit the opticians because of the amount of times I've rolled my eyes at her ridiculous speeches. Does she think she's the UK equivalent to Mother Teresa? More like Jodie Marsh. Bore off.
I think you’re being majorly unfair here... poor Jodie Marsh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Blonde123

Chatty Member
I’m genuinely baffled at posts that say Vicky is so down to earth and lovely etc etc. Personally I think it’s obvious that everything is a big act. I’ve met her in real life a few years ago and she was arrogant and rude (pre jungle days). All of a sudden she became this ‘nice person’ overnight. Hmmmm......her continuous pouting and trying to look ‘cute’ makes me cringe. I just don’t buy it at all
Let’s not forget her leaving geordie shore for a bit because she assaulted someone with her heel. Did she get a criminal record for that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
My mums friends daughter is in her friendship group but she won’t say a bad thing about her. Thinks she’s associating with a top star 🤣
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Katienana

Chatty Member
A 1 year old won't even know, its just another day to them! My youngest turned 4 last April not even McDonalds was open it was rubbish! It even rained that day. All the kids in our family have had a lockdown birthday and its been hard but we've sucked it up.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Instaluva18

Well-known member
Can someone please tell me what's up with her teeth?! They look like they have little white pimples on them? Looked horrendous when she was chatting on her insta last night! I think they are uneven to one side too🤔
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

User_name_100

Well-known member
Nice to see she didn’t bother with the 14 day quarantine after coming back from Portugal and is now in a busy gym 🤦‍♀️
Pisses me off. She didn't even try to hide it. I'm in self isolation after coming back from Spain, I haven't been out and have a few more days to go. I cannot wait to get out and about but it annoys me that others cannot be arsed to follow the rules yet will they get caught or fined? No.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Kirky19

Well-known member
God there’s actually nothing she won’t promote. So her and Air Head spent lockdown in the country somewhere, and now today she’s travelled back to Newcastle - is this even allowed as her home is in Essex? (I’m in Scotland so not too sure)
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh she probably thinks her having piles of Quiz polyester shite all over the place makes her relatable. It just makes me think what a grubby little skank
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

geordiegirl

VIP Member
I never comment on these things but avidly read!!
She’s back in Newcastle again and it’s driving me mad!!! She’s tagged a local bakery!!
Why is it one rule for “us” and a million other rules for the “zlebs”???
She’s with her mate in Whitley Bay 😡

What the eff is she doing going up and down the country?
 
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: 6

geordiegirl

VIP Member
So she’s gutted Captain Tom has died (which we all are); words fail that she thinks it’s alright to go up and down the country when this man was probs shielding and he still got it 🙁
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Runner1

VIP Member
So is she in north east or London now? Wherever she is she needs to be staying put these z listers just don’t seem to think restrictions apply to them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6