Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Lockdown has led me to rewatching some utter trash TV and I have binge watched Geordie Shore and Ex on the Beach. She was a complete cow and so unbelievably mean. I was actually concerned for some of the other girls' mental health. I don't know who she thinks she is. She is probably the only reality star (if you like) I have such a dislike for. Very very spiteful.
Oooooo I forgot about ex on the beach.... I’ll be watching that after I’ve finished Geordie shore.

I’m on S2 and Rebecca just came in... Vicky looked SOO jealous from the minute Rebecca walked in. Horrible personality trait! I think she is insecure. I forgot how mean Vicky was to everyone. James didn’t like her at all 😂😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

LaraQ

VIP Member
The self righteous rant on her insta stories.How dare people call her out!!!!.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Yerma

VIP Member
She’s a massive cringey try hard as well to be liked! I know colleagues who have nearly died from it and don’t boast. She’s literally on Instagram boasting about it and how’s she’s kicked his arse! Most people have/will but it’s just another trend and money maker for her. Hope air can sees the light soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She does look really different in the video! I don't know what it must be like to have all that pressure to maintain a certain weight for the 'gram, f that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I dont know why but she irritates the hell out of me , I dont even look at her or anything but if i see her in the papers she gets on my nerves. She comes across really phoney, and all this going on about periods and pretending to be down to earth. Mind you all these youngsters who have got loads of money and free stuff off no talent bloody annoy me to be fair. And why do they all look exactly the same? even their weird body shapes, their noses same, felt tip eyebrows same, rubber lips same, michael jackson nose jobs the same. Those inflatable bottoms look bloody ludicrous too. And they look like they have smashed all their ribs to have a permanent corset effect with giant deformed hips on the sides. It must be because im old. I forgot those stupid giant white plastic dentures too. And fake overly thick hair.
Why don’t you watch Geordie shore from series one that will answer a lot of your queries and open your eyes to the disgrace she is
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Belleboo

VIP Member
I’ve grown to really HATE those naff ott birthdays full of balloons and gifted cakes and food, everything tagged, and all just to put pics on insta 🤮
Me too, they’re so soulless, it looks like loads of effort has been made when in reality they’ve just gone begging for loads of freebies and that’s what they’ve got! It’s lazy.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

OliviaH

Member
On her Instagram someone questioned why she was going up north when it should be for essential travel only, she said going to see her family was essential for her mental wellness
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6

LaraQ

VIP Member
Ercan clearly loves the lifestyle she provides, but no way do I see him marrying her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Ercan clearly loves the lifestyle she provides, but no way do I see him marrying her.
The funniest pic on her stories recently was her in some god awful leggings that she was hawking and she obviously ordered ‘air-can’ to do a ooh sexy feel my bum pic with her - the expression on his face was a hilarious mixture of fear and loathing
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Well-known member
Wtf is that cake on air can’s page? Granted it’s very detailed and skilled but a dog in a handbag? It reminds me of those sand sculpture dogs you see people doing in city centres 😂 oh and with regards to my earlier comment about his possible moose knuckle, the latest pic in the shorts has no moose knuckle lol unless he’s tucked his willy behind like the Crying Game 😂

It’s still my guilty secret that I fancy him though!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Kirky19

Well-known member
They’re still clinging onto this birthday - a weekend in Edinbrugh (where naturally she has a full team of make up and hair awaiting her), tagging every place they’re going to - probably in the hope she gets it all for free if she hadn’t already. They don’t half each our ALOT!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Yerma

VIP Member
She can say what she likes about what the producers wanted, cos on the reunion shows she’s exactly the same. Even when they address the Becca situation, she’s asked if they’re now friends and her reply is ‘well I don’t despise her’.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

SassyRiv77

Active member
This will mean she will be out and about as she pleases now too. Her mentality will be she’s had it so who gives a fuck
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6

Yerma

VIP Member
remember that shite place (well it looked shit anyway) that the desperate scousewives bummed the arse off called Moniques, disappeared without trace, probably in there! Omg Barracuda 😂 that’s a blast from the past. I was at Liverpool Uni and had more discerning tastes like our very own guild of students’ Time Tunnel night!
I only know that place cos of the desperate scousewives 😂 and the NEWZ BAR! Fucking shite. Most normal people walked in and then out. Vicky bums Liverpool but I bet she was hated and like the GS girls, people just stayed on her side for an easy life. I’d be ashamed if people thought of me like that.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6