Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlmondButter123

Chatty Member
I just really didn’t get the whole podcast with her mum as special guest this week 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ It was like a private convo between the pair of them, even discussing Vicky being born and how many kids her mum wanted - I don’t think any person in the world, aside from Vicky, would give a flying one tbh. I don’t see what relevance it had to anyone or anything.
Also she says on podcast how she is in no rush to have babies and wont conform to timelines etc - bullshit. She is probably already trying and has list of her favourite baby names on her iPhone notes. She is desperate to have Ercan‘s/Ercran‘s (whatever his name is) baby!
On a separate note - she does a montage of photos re her hike on her insta. The first one is filtered, the rest look like a different person. Does she think we’re stupid?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

malolo

VIP Member
I heard on the radio the other day that she makes over £10000 per sponsored post on Instagram.
 
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

catgal

Chatty Member
God makes me sick the amount of cringe over the top smushy posts she does, how old is she😂 my bf would be cringing so bad
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Smith290419

Chatty Member
I once sat at a table next to her and her fellas in a restaurant in London a few months ago and she was so rude to staff! As me and my husband left I gave her the dirtiest look an she looked like she was chewing a wasp! Shes vile!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Yerma

VIP Member
I can believe that she’s not a nice person. She was a disgrace on GS so it’s no wonder she’s trying desperately to move away from it. But it’s all on Now Tv for everyone to see. Her treatment to becca was really uncomfortable to watch
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Definitely, felt bad for her, the photoshopped stills look good, but the videos are exposing the truth. No wonder she’s instagramming about breaking down with a life coach, it must be awful to feel like you’re living a lie, especially with all the weight watchers sponsorship etc
Yeah she’s kind of backed herself into a corner and doesn’t seem to know if she’s ‘be kind’ or ‘body positive’ or ‘weight watchers’ or ‘relatable lass’. None of it really rings true..
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
Came on to say this 👆🏻

just read that Police have handed out a fine to someone who drove from London to the Cotswolds for shopping... Vicky has driven from Essex to Newcastle to go out with her mate and dog and deliver this hamper that she clearly hasn’t done herself but is made up of a load of stuff that she hasn’t even paid for. Good on her editing skills to never really show where she is or who the six chicken breasts were feeding on her stories but doesn’t take a genius to work it out 😡 God I’m raging
My grandma is in a care home
She’s nearly 93 and I can’t talk to her on the phone as she’s just about deaf
But in between lockdowns even though I couldn’t see her, I was taking her cream cakes ( since I left school 30 years ago I’ve always bought her cream cakes at the weekend) and alittle card
I daren’t even travel the 7 miles from my house to the home incase I get stopped!
And yes I totally get why I can’t travel but it doesn’t stop me from being upset that I think she might think I’ve forgotten her cakes
I am writing in her cards why I’ve not been able to
But ... you know sometimes are just shit sometimes and on the face of it, it’s nothing in comparison to anything what anyone else is going through
But it’s annoying that she’s doing what’s shes doing!
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Rxt156

VIP Member
Jesus Christ.She is literally pulling off her big toenail on insta stories.Why does she keep doing this?. :sick: 🤮
Someone report it. Is this the type of thing:
1) A normal adult does!???
2) a 33 year old with no job does !!!!???
3) million of followers want to see ?!?!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Sunflower91

VIP Member
When I watched those live class buildup stories I couldn’t work out if she was fake hyper or coked-up hyper.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
That rant 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s one to talk. she wants people to talk/message in a polite and respectful way. Maybe she should have remembered that in Geordie shore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

rivermonster

VIP Member
Just opened the DM TV magazine and there she is, full page page ad for Hartley's Jelly. That should pay the mortgage for the next couple of years.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

LaraQ

VIP Member


Her teeth annoy me to an irrational degree but at least she didn't go down the turkey teef route,I'll give her that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Yep she’s quite bad for not declaring. And hasn’t that boyfriend got any pride - he is completely sponging off her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Rxt156

VIP Member
I get that she has been doing so much good with all the food boxes shes been packing but why is she allowed to travel nearly 300 miles (yes we can travel as far as we want but it is still advised that we should stay near home) and then stay overnight, which is definitely against the rules? She may state that it was important to her mental health but does she think she is the only one who would like to be able to see their family?

I feel like everyone is just making their own rules up and not sticking to what has been set out for us and I'm a mug here sticking to it and I've not seen my Mum for 10 weeks and she only lives 10 miles down the road.
It seems that lots of people are interpreting the rules in a way that benefits them. She was so obvious about it as well. Frustrating.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7