Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laled78

Member
The quiz ad was a bit cringe. Quick glance of the outfit, “I’m relatable” laugh face, next outfit- repeat. I don’t have much sympathy for her. She’s dug her own grave - photoshopped herself to shit for the gram to a point where she’s unrecognisable in real life? That’s not body positivity. It’s toxic positivity.
It’s the same laugh that she does in all her podcasts and Instagram stories, that and the hair tuck behind the ear, both grating in a way I didn’t know was possible! Can’t believe they actually kept the laugh in as background noise on the advert!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Nparker92

Active member
The head wiggle, fake giggle and tucking scraggly hair behind the ears 🤯 I hate it so much but I watch it every time! Why?! She drives me mad!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Just watch those stories when they’re going shopping and she won’t let him get a word in! She hasn’t changed! She still has that position tongue that just rolls off naturally. If that’s on for all to see Imagine behind the camera.
Yep then her fake laugh while advertising covid tests at home 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Cosmicpixiesb

Well-known member
I thought he gave it up? Might be wrong.
Isn't he working as a Gary the Electrician lookalike on Tinder? 🤣

Has to put something on the quote one. All going don't listen to them have you're amazing. She really needs to be effing held accountable here!!!!
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
She will probably have some sob story about how she has been painted as this hard bitch but deep down is a big softie and has been hurt so many times blah blah blah. Why does she end up on everything!
Because she hasn’t got other options. I really can’t see her “career” lasting much longer. She’s irrelevant.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Mememe9

Chatty Member
If anyone wants to see the real Vicky I suggest watching Geordie shore from series 1. That’s a real eye opener. Think she forgets it’s out there for all to see. She threatened jay that she’d make his life hell in the house. She’s an awful foul mouthed cow who has forgot where she came from

That can’t be right 😆😆😆
If it’s true then it’s all even more pathetic than I first thought
He isn’t he
That can’t be right 😆😆😆
If it’s true then it’s all even more pathetic than I first thought
hes not he’s only 26 or something
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Laled78

Member
Her ‘vision board’ is cracking me up - all I can make out is a big ‘heart fm’ logo in the middle AIM FOR THE STARS LASSES
As soon as I saw it, I had the mega cringe. The fact that she shared it, but just a quick glimpse, enough for the people at Capital to see it and rush to the phone to give her a call (not) 😂
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 7

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
She’s such a phony. Genuinely thinks she has everyone convinced that she’s a nice girl when we have already seen her true colours. And it’s nauseating the way she goes on about and panders to the current boyfriend.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7