Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That toe is seriously the most disgusting thing I've seen.
Her muggy ad face selling black tower wine to full on frontal toe fuckery in the next picture.
When your social media highlights are a gammy toe and some vile cooking wine you really need to have a word with yourself
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Kirky19

Well-known member
Tonight’s begging post - does anyone have any recommendations for this type of sweet cart. She will know fine well who does them - and wola, next week one will show up for free!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Yerma

VIP Member
I’ve just been so close to commenting ‘you are a twat’ but I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of blocking me.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
I can’t believe she hasn’t “accidentally” fallen pregnant yet, she comes across as sooo keen for a baby! And yes clearly set up that first photo to be mistaken for a baby announcement 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

LaraQ

VIP Member
Looks suspiciously like an undeclared stay at Champneys...
Back on Insta and grifting with like her life depended on it.She was obviously filming that SAS show and couldn't post about her daily delivery of free food.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Rxt156

VIP Member
God the pout! Ridiculous why would anyone make that face. I actually need to not ever look at her stories she annoys me so much.
I unfollowed ages ago. She’s instagramming like a 13 year old with their first ever phone. Cringe
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I bet that 'catfish' tinder profile is actually that dodgy boyfriend of hers under the name of Gary.

She is so desperate. It oozes out of her. No wonder she hasn't settled down yet. Who wants an aggressive, violent, nasty chav who has sex on TV. Bet the boys a queuing up. Her ex fiancé is well rid.
I love that she thinks gormless midget Air Can is a real catch. Sure Jan 😬

Thread suggestion: Vicky pattison #2 - answering the questions (at great length) that no one asked
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Lovely_rita

Well-known member
The blonde hair and terrible extensions! Thank you for those photos, I had forgotten that awful hairdo! Gave me a good chortle after a hard day at work, so thank you 😁

That was just after she lost all that weight and she looked like a lollypop head. I called it, that she would be back to around a size 12 or so within a year.

Vicky just does not suit the delicate and waif look. That size six body was never going to last once the DVDs were sold.

Charlotte also seems to battle her weight. I do feel bad for them both for that. I am right in between Vicky and Charlotte so I remember how much pressure women had to be tiny then.

They may make a lot more money than I do but I wouldn't trade lives with them for all the money and holidays in the world.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
He posts the topless photos to detract from his lack of height!
And he’s a classic short guy trying to be muscly to overcompensate (and likely has a tiny 🍆)

She comes across so embarrassing and desperate - commenting on nearly all his pics about how FIT!!! he is. Has she ever heard of being toned down and private? Maybe this is why her last relationship failed 🙄🙄
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Kirky19

Well-known member
Actually shocking the amount of AD’s and gifting she receives from Instagram. In a world where folk have no food, she happily receives dozens of free food, cake, booze etc deliveries to promote the company - and I bet half of it goes in the bin as it’s not used. If she wasn’t so selfish, she could donate some to a food bank
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Lurker77

Member
She hasn’t shown much of where she is today. What’s the betting she has gone back north for her nieces birthday 🤦🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 7

Yerma

VIP Member
She’s such a twat! Mad that I’ve stuck to the rules, only met up with friends when things were first lifted and yet I haven’t had covid. I’d comment on her post but I’d only get blocked, silly little cunt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Sunflower91

VIP Member
I wonder if she ever got asked to go back to GS. After the kinds of things she’s said and the way she’s distanced herself from the others I don’t think she’d even make good TV.

Thinking back to her stint on GS I always got the impression that the rest of the cast, girls especially, were treading on eggshells. No doubt the crew could tell tales on what happened whilst cameras weren’t rolling or things that didn’t make the cut. I’m pretty sure she’d regularly have digs at the others in the papers once she left- like the fitness dvd competition and autobiography. I don’t think the rest of the cast would want to go back to that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7

Trolleydollycoffeelover

Well-known member
I really hope the reality TV fame will start to die off now as we've had much less nobodies about unless you discount im a celeb and strictly. She does just needs to fall off the planet and stop buying followes vicky its pathetic
I was hoping the same! One of the few positives of corona! On another thread I was saying gossip mags are dying out too which is a blessing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7