Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird. She’s blocked one of my accounts.... never followed her, never messaged her!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Nice to see she didn’t bother with the 14 day quarantine after coming back from Portugal and is now in a busy gym 🤦‍♀️
Pisses me off. She didn't even try to hide it. I'm in self isolation after coming back from Spain, I haven't been out and have a few more days to go. I cannot wait to get out and about but it annoys me that others cannot be arsed to follow the rules yet will they get caught or fined? No.

Reactions: 6
Pisses me off. She didn't even try to hide it. I'm in self isolation after coming back from Spain, I haven't been out and have a few more days to go. I cannot wait to get out and about but it annoys me that others cannot be arsed to follow the rules yet will they get caught or fined? No.
She was even on Sunday Brunch. Shame on you Channel 4!

I’ve been binging on some old Geordie shore and it makes me laugh how she attempts to come across as ‘Vicky won’t buck’ and will only do it when she is in love. But how many boyfriends has she had? Didn’t she date Mario, Steven Bear or whatever he’s called, that John who she got engaged too, now another one and don’t forget Ricky. There is definitely more that I can’t remember but my point is she can’t have been in love with them all! Which is perfectly fine but don’t make out your better than other girls

Reactions: 7
What's with the girly giggle and the super cute high pitched voice?! We all know that isn't her real voice. Fed up of seeing her little head shake around on the screen while shes advertising something and constantly tucking those scraggly hairs behind her ear.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always thought she sounded like a man! And no not cos she’s a Geordie I have friends from that area and in no way do they sound as manly as Vicky!

Reactions: 1
Her voice used to go from squeaky nice to deep when she was truly being herself in Geordie Shore. Mostly when it was around men.

Not sure why am surprised, she didn’t quarantine coming back from Portugal either and went on national tv
The fact any TV producer let that happen is even worse. Why is she wanted on tv anyway? She’s known for being aggressive and getting drunk.

Reactions: 7
Ercan is like one of those little dogs celebs bring out with them all the time🤣 An accessory. Most likely a non paying one

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What does her boyfriend do for a living? Or is being VPs play thing a full time job?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.