Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she actually pay for anything at all? Really grinds my gears, everytime she goes home and any baby shower, party etc all the balloons, cakes, booze etc are always gifted to her (although she doesn’t always state it, but why else would she promote them). Does she literally sir mailing these company’s beginning for freebies at every Family event she attends? She must have a standard template!

Reactions: 8
Does she actually pay for anything at all? Really grinds my gears, everytime she goes home and any baby shower, party etc all the balloons, cakes, booze etc are always gifted to her (although she doesn’t always state it, but why else would she promote them). Does she literally sir mailing these company’s beginning for freebies at every Family event she attends? She must have a standard template!
All she’s gonna end up with is high cholesterol and diabetes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how she has the brass neck to put all these suppliers all over Instagram without one mention of “ad”. There’s no way in hell shes paid for all that!!

Reactions: 3
She won’t have paid for that dinner last night either, we normally pay them a visit when we visit my partners family but might have to try somewhere else
I do wonder when she actually last paid for anything

I heard on the radio the other day that she makes over £10000 per sponsored post on Instagram.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
her whole schedule must be planned around what freebies she can get and visiting what places. Surely Instagram has to monitor these?

The sad thing is, neither of these small business’ (who we are asked to support in times of need right now), would ever gift these to someone who would really appreciate or is struggling - they only see VP as a way to increase their sales

Reactions: 2
What is this special super power that means zelebs and "influencers" are immune to the rules on Covid??? That's two pretty big households they've got gathering for the freebie party 😡 why don't some of these people get fined or whatever is meant to happen - they are broadcasting blatant disregard for the rules

Reactions: 3
Channel 4 had her in the studio on Sunday Brunch when she was supposed to be quarantining, I don’t think anyone is actually bothered

Reactions: 1
Channel 4 had her in the studio on Sunday Brunch when she was supposed to be quarantining, I don’t think anyone is actually bothered
Yeah it seems like absolutely nobody is enforced the post holiday quarantining at all. Friends of mine who just came back From France said they didn’t even ask for their contact details

Yeah it seems like absolutely nobody is enforced the post holiday quarantining at all. Friends of mine who just came back From France said they didn’t even ask for their contact details
It’s madness, if they’re going to put something like that in place they should have been enforcing it, otherwise to be honest why bother 🤷🏻‍♀️

Oh here’s the 10 cal jelly being promoted tonight, the bf too - and an inspiring WW ambassador post after shoving everything down her neck over the last week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cant stand the woman. So fake - her pictures are fake. Her opinions are fake. Her 'quotes of the day' are fake (as in she steals them from other people). She claims she is all about being real .. any picture where she looks half decent are the edited ones. Fine if you want to FacePro a picture but surely it goes against the grain on what she constantly bleats on about, which is realism?

Reactions: 9
Filming yourself being wildly enthusiastic (/reading the script provided by the pR) about some jelly for money has to be a new low

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you all seen the live workout that she filmed with a personal trainer this evening? She looks nothing like her edited photos!!!! Her face, arms, thighs, etc are noticeably much bigger.

Nothing wrong with the size she is BUT why do these influencers make themselves out to be something they’re not on their Instagrams? Candid photos and videos which aren’t filmed at their angles show us the truth 🤣

Reactions: 12
When she was doing the stories in build up to live class she had a strong filter on her face as when she moved her head you could see the outline of the face recognition thingy.
I know this has abs nothing to do with her as a person, and is just bitchy, but I’ll say it anyway 😆😆 her teeth really bloody annoy me!

Reactions: 6
When she was doing the stories in build up to live class she had a strong filter on her face as when she moved her head you could see the outline of the face recognition thingy.
I know this has abs nothing to do with her as a person, and is just bitchy, but I’ll say it anyway 😆😆 her teeth really bloody annoy me!
it's that weird hyper new posh-ish voice/accent she has that really bugs me. And her saying 'lasses' all the time coz she's so down to earth and just like us, right girls? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.