Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I watched those live class buildup stories I couldn’t work out if she was fake hyper or coked-up hyper.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but how privileged do you have to be to get a cleaning company to come help you clean your flat! And it was probably gifted! So out of touch

Reactions: 5
On her insta grid she has added yet another photo of her from years ago v her today (so called) highlighting how down she was back then and seemingly sprouting words of wisdom to ‘that girl’. If she’s done this once, she’s done it a 1000 times. #boreoff

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s talking as if the picture on the left was a year ago. It was from the GS days so well over 5 years ago. Anything for a few likes and an ego boost.

Reactions: 3
Also she is happy enough to live off the profits of the dvd the book and the diet pills she flogged on the back of her weight loss. How about handing that over to a charity for people with eating disorders that are triggered by z list celebrities starving themselves for a dollar then putting the weight all back on again, then declaring that’s the real them! She’s not the only one who has done it but it infuriates me that she doesn’t acknowledge the damage she will have done to others!

Reactions: 19
Also she is happy enough to live off the profits of the dvd the book and the diet pills she flogged on the back of her weight loss. How about handing that over to a charity for people with eating disorders that are triggered by z list celebrities starving themselves for a dollar then putting the weight all back on again, then declaring that’s the real them! She’s not the only one who has done it but it infuriates me that she doesn’t acknowledge the damage she will have done to others!
This 🙌🏻
And if she’s so body positive and negging on diet culture why is she always at crash diet retreats, why the ww endorsement and the 10cal jelly whilst posting content that is hugely filtered and photoshopped. It’s so damaging.

Reactions: 17
Yet another desperate post about her boyfriend. So cringe, especially when we all know exactly how’s it going to go...

Yet another desperate post about her boyfriend. So cringe, especially when we all know exactly how’s it going to go...
Yes she seems a lot more into him than he is into her. He always has an expression of slight embarrassment bless him. The matching tie dye casual wear was a new low 🤣

• Haha
All I remember from the promo of the show she did about her ex-fiancé was her crying: I thought he was me future! Put me right off even contemplating watching it.

I’ve been watching old geordie shores when her and Ricci got together and OMG how bad! I didn’t realise how bad it was until now. He was awful and so controlling mind she is no better. I live not far from where she’s from and she has forgot herself completely. Totally detached herself from Geordie shore thinking she’s a cut above when that’s what got her where she is! Total disgrace thinks she better than what she is when she’ll always be VIP Vicky! In my opinion holly has had the last laugh she is unreal and getting married and smashed it. I’m so happy for her I bet james is kicking himself Cos he said some awful things about her. No he is 30 something still living at home and back on Geordie shore

• Haha
Reactions: 25
True.I actually feel quite sad for her.She's forever buying him stuff,his birthday celebrations were so OTT.I get a strong gold digger vibe from him,he seems happy to be a kept man.
I couldn’t believe how over the top the birthday celebrations were, it wasn’t even a special birthday and there was just so much food and decorations. I bet the waste is unbelievable!

Reactions: 5
They’re still clinging onto this birthday - a weekend in Edinbrugh (where naturally she has a full team of make up and hair awaiting her), tagging every place they’re going to - probably in the hope she gets it all for free if she hadn’t already. They don’t half each our ALOT!

Reactions: 6
I couldn’t believe how over the top the birthday celebrations were, it wasn’t even a special birthday and there was just so much food and decorations. I bet the waste is unbelievable!
I’ve grown to really HATE those naff ott birthdays full of balloons and gifted cakes and food, everything tagged, and all just to put pics on insta 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve grown to really HATE those naff ott birthdays full of balloons and gifted cakes and food, everything tagged, and all just to put pics on insta 🤮
Me too, they’re so soulless, it looks like loads of effort has been made when in reality they’ve just gone begging for loads of freebies and that’s what they’ve got! It’s lazy.

Reactions: 6
Me too, they’re so soulless, it looks like loads of effort has been made when in reality they’ve just gone begging for loads of freebies and that’s what they’ve got! It’s lazy.
Exactly. If a birthday party wasn’t splashed all over social media DID IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN??

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God makes me sick the amount of cringe over the top smushy posts she does, how old is she😂 my bf would be cringing so bad

God makes me sick the amount of cringe over the top smushy posts she does, how old is she😂 my bf would be cringing so bad
People who have the need to gush in public about their partner tend not to be secure in their relationship and are trying to convince themselves. Secure people don’t have the need to share it all the time. Same like people who really have money don’t talk about it.

Reactions: 11
I bet she was asked to be a part of the new Geordie Shore series ‘their story’. I think she should have done it to show that she’s grateful for where it got her, plus she could make her image a bit better from the vile bully she came across on it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.