Vicky Pattison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to her vickyvacay page she is flogging what I assume is some dodgy pyramid scheme dressed as a travel company

Yes 142 quid for “training”. Check out the video where’s he describes the “ah - making opportunity” she looks high as a kite

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I think it's so petty when 'celebs' block people from instagram. I don't really go on her page because I don't like her but her god she loves Photoshop, half of her latest pictures look nothing like her!

Reactions: 5
Go to her vickyvacay page she is flogging what I assume is some dodgy pyramid scheme dressed as a travel company

Yes 142 quid for “training”. Check out the video where’s he describes the “ah - making opportunity” she looks high as a kite
These pyramid scams are illegal the only 1 profiting is vicky from the ad. There used to be a lot of make up ones

Reactions: 2
Just watching Sunday Brunch and she is on that. Very clear how filtered and adjusted her insta images are! Even though she tries to show how she ‘really looks’ very different on live tv

Reactions: 3
She's on Sunday Brunch today, pretty sure they said she's in the studio, again
Just watching Sunday Brunch and she is on that. Very clear how filtered and adjusted her insta images are! Even though she tries to show how she ‘really looks’ very different on live tv
Yes I thought this too. Her instagram pictures look so different!

Reactions: 4
Yes she looks a size or 2 up in real life - don’t see why she tries to hide it when clearly her weight goes up and down like a lot of us. It’s the gurning and the fake accent!

Reactions: 6
Yes she looks a size or 2 up in real life - don’t see why she tries to hide it when clearly her weight goes up and down like a lot of us. It’s the gurning and the fake accent!
I noticed the accent too. Why is she suddenly taking different?

• Haha
It probably doesn’t help that she gets a shedload of free food every other day. If it’s not cakeaways it’s pick n mix or platters.
Thing is she’s a naturally curvy girl, absolutely nothing wrong with that- so what’s with all the photoshop and lies about her dress size, especially when she preaches about body confidence.
Also can’t deal with the amount of face tuning going on.
Does she think people aren’t going to notice when they see her on TV?

Reactions: 9
But why on earth does she think everyone wants to see her food all the time? Her stories are so bloody boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.