Vicky Pattison #9 Vickyโ€™s old, Aircanโ€™s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get my head around why you would give your kid haribo at that age, most kids don't even know what it is at that age! Literally everytime she posts the niece she has a sweet!

Reactions: 13
Back to the car seat itโ€™s safety standards are crap too itโ€™s known for falling apart in an accident

That poor Shiba not happy at all (doesn't help its owner has it pinned!) and she's letting Milo do what he wants

It makes me sick how such a vile bully gets all these freebies and will never know the struggles of whether to decide between heating or food for your family, despite working 40 hours a week.

Reactions: 14
Wonder what gifted freebies the best dog mama in the entire world Vicky P will receive today.

Reactions: 3
So Air Can is on another #gifted vaycay in Portugal?.I'm amazed Vicky let him go alone with no Mammypatto to chaperone him.

Reactions: 4
Has she had a stroke? The way she's talking in her glossy box stories isn't normal. I can't even talk out of one side of my mouth. Then again my chin's not spent years swinging like hers has

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And knocking back shot with your mother on Mothers Day. Classy ๐Ÿ™„

Or maybe I'm just bitter as I'm stuck at home with covid again

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Begging for aircan to post a happy Motherโ€™s Day from milo and he didnโ€™t but reposted it, sheโ€™ll be bleeping fuming the absolute troll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine taking Motherโ€™s Day (a day for mothers) and forcing your new fiancรฉ to make it all about you by making a post about what a good โ€œdog mumโ€ you are to a rescue pup that you abandon regularly to go gallivanting. Honestly have a day off from making every single thing in life all about you.

Reactions: 26
See Ercans wrote a post to his Mum and โ€˜dog mumโ€™ VP

never seen his mum before, her and VP look very similar?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Put up on here, the little gnome has blocked me for asking why he canโ€™t buy his own sarnie

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.