Vicky Pattison #9 Vicky’s old, Aircan’s blue, the weddings gifted like we all knew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put up on here, the little gnome has blocked me for asking why he can’t buy his own sarnie
Little grifter's as bad as Vicky now.

Imagine taking Mother’s Day (a day for mothers) and forcing your new fiancé to make it all about you by making a post about what a good “dog mum” you are to a rescue pup that you abandon regularly to go gallivanting. Honestly have a day off from making every single thing in life all about you.
As soon as I saw that post I knew she was the one who made him do it.So embarrassing and transparent.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Do you think when she’s walking down the aisle, she’ll have her phone in her hand instead of flowers? 😂 and you know what, she’ll be absolutely raging if anything gets posted before she does it; trouble is, the Beggy Mitchell will have to hashtag gifted/ad/paid in partnership everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories about working out and saying she needs to do better bla bla

she does this everytime she goes to Newcastle and has a few sessions with that PT, then its back to Essex for more #gifted food /drinks etc then showing her steps saying she’s proud cos she’s done 10,000 steps (even though she has a dog 🤣)

BB76C86A-45A2-4308-B3FA-0FBB08D718BD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So true you never really see her work out apart from up North. Once a month. So you’re telling me a once a month work out and a few dog walks will make you lose weight? She should start her own slimming brand….oh yeh she did. It’s clearly something else (sniff sniff).

Reactions: 14
Did she just give Milo a chocolate biscuit while out for a walk? Is chocolate or poo less toxic for him to eat - she obvs doesn’t care either way.

I wrote to her on Friday about the fact that she was feeding her niece a big bag of sweets while she sitting in a car seat not strapped in, front facing in a car seat where her head is nearly the same height as the top of it in a moving car. I’m not even a mother tbh I’m also just an auntie but I thought at least strapping a child in properly and avoid any potential choking accident is basic stuff at that age? It’s really concerning to me that’s she’s 34 and I’m guessing Mavie and Milo are the things she loves most but still can’t (or can’t be bothered to) look after them properly? I think everything she does is for Instagram so at the end of the day nothing will ever come before herself and how she looks on the gram. And that is a sad life.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Did she just give Milo a chocolate biscuit while out for a walk? Is chocolate or poo less toxic for him to eat - she obvs doesn’t care either way.
I think as much as I hate standing up for her I think that is a Lily's Kitchen Mini Beef Burger Treat, my doggos love them.

Reactions: 4

I wrote to her on Friday about the fact that she was feeding her niece a big bag of sweets while she sitting in a car seat not strapped in, front facing in a car seat where her head is nearly the same height as the top of it in a moving car. I’m not even a mother tbh I’m also just an auntie but I thought at least strapping a child in properly and avoid any potential choking accident is basic stuff at that age? It’s really concerning to me that’s she’s 34 and I’m guessing Mavie and Milo are the things she loves most but still can’t (or can’t be bothered to) look after them properly? I think everything she does is for Instagram so at the end of the day nothing will ever come before herself and how she looks on the gram. And that is a sad life.
Well done for pointing it out to her; she honestly has no idea. Has she blocked you though yet as she normally does when she doesn’t like opinions people have…

Reactions: 3
Well done for pointing it out to her; she honestly has no idea. Has she blocked you though yet as she normally does when she doesn’t like opinions people have…
Yea I was expecting her to name and shame me before blocking me but she hasn’t even opened the message! I actually wouldn’t mind if she did put my message up cos I said I’m not trying to be a Karen - I’m honestly just baffled that she’s not as concerned as I am for the safety of her loved one! I’d hardly see that as trolling and maybe it might help someone else or even her sister might see it if she put it up!

One thing (among many) that I don’t get and will never understand about VP is why she posts photos of celebrities she has no chance of ever meeting?? Instagram is for yourself & your own memories, I’d never post a pic of Mila Kunis because I don’t know her. I just find it strange, is she hoping they’ll answer? It’s like posting Rihanna’s pregnancy the day her Grandad died, or when she posted all about Harry&Meghan. It’s weirdddd.

Reactions: 13
Has ER been shadow banned?
I thought that. I went to search for him last night but he didn't come up. I've never interacted with his page (other than the occasional snoop) with a like or anything so I wondered if shadow banned. Wonder what he did to warrant that?

I'm still seeing his page.What does shadow banned mean?.Did he just block you maybe?.

Reactions: 1
So true you never really see her work out apart from up North. Once a month. So you’re telling me a once a month work out and a few dog walks will make you lose weight? She should start her own slimming brand….oh yeh she did. It’s clearly something else (sniff sniff).
You really can lose a lot of weight by walking, I burn 600+ calories just on my morning walk and I much prefer than to the gym, I find it easier to keep up but I don’t think it’s responsible for her rapid weight loss especially as she appears to be toned as well

Reactions: 5
I'm still seeing his page.What does shadow banned mean?.Did he just block you maybe?.
When I search Ercan Ram into instagram he doesn’t come up. The only way to find him is through tags on Vickys insta

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.